Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Africoon sows afraid the Vax will wreck their niglet incubators

Just like us, living on handouts, superstition and voodoo.

..the sows in Sare Gibel already had heard the rumors on social media: The vaccines could make your blood stop or cause you to miscarry. Women who took it wouldn’t get knocked up again.
    “I definitely need a lot of children (to get many GIBS from YT suckers),” said Lama Mballow, 24, who has a 4-year-old sprog, another niglet ready to be launched and no plans to get vaccinated after giving birth. And Fatoumata Mballow, 29, struggling to get pregnant for a third time in a village where some sows have as many as 10 tarbabies, quietly insists: “I don’t want to make it worse and destroy my womb.”
    Rumors swirled that the vaccine was designed to control the continent's birth rate.
    There's an idea. Inject them with birth control.

Many Gambians believed the shot would stop their blood from flowing altogether
    Even better.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/hea...age-related1-3
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first retard that falls out of that monkey-maker should be all it takes for them to demand to be sterilized.
    What is it about blacks, where every last one of them thinks they should reproduce ? No matter how fat, black,
    and ugly, no matter how stupid, no matter how ill prepared - black women insist on shitting out their ever
    worsening hell spawn, burdening everyone around them. Then there are the bucks, who will mate with these
    unspeakably awful, obnoxious sub-humans, that no human man would go near under any circumstances.
    The reason that niggers think nothing of sex with trannies, is that there isn't much difference between them
    and black females. The whole tribe is a genetic disaster, that is devolving into livestock, right before our eyes.

4. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The first retard that falls out of that monkey-maker should be all it takes for them to demand to be sterilized.
    What is it about blacks, where every last one of them thinks they should reproduce ? No matter how fat, black,
    and ugly, no matter how stupid, no matter how ill prepared - black women insist on shitting out their ever
    worsening hell spawn, burdening everyone around them. Then there are the bucks, who will mate with these
    unspeakably awful, obnoxious sub-humans, that no human man would go near under any circumstances.
    The reason that niggers think nothing of sex with trannies, is that there isn't much difference between them
    and black females. The whole tribe is a genetic disaster, that is devolving into livestock, right before our eyes.

But dey be gottin kang’s quain’s blud n sheeeit.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never ceases to amaze me a buck will hit an ugly 400 pounder knocking it up just because! Ewwww.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post