Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Two niggers home invades, media says they got in the wrong apt.

2 school teachers accused of going into wrong apartment, getting in bed before shooting tenant
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-school-...191158009.html

Logic is something these nigger lovers are missing.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Akkua Hallback (left) and Darius Cohen
    An Africoon and a Jewish home invaders? Elementary school teachers? I bet they teach those kids "real good". Hire niggers, this is what you get. Criminal behavior is hard-wired into niggers. They can't help deyselfs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me get this straight - these two gay niggers, walk into the wrong apartment, armed, then get in a bed they've never seen before (no doubt for muh dikk), then open fire on the person who lives there ? What fucking idiot is buying any of this horseshit story ?

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The two men have also lost their P.E.-teaching jobs.
    Oh, no.

“This is very disappointing for us as a school system,” school superintendent Dr. David Moore said to WPTV. “There is no place for this in our school system, there is no place for this in our community.”
    Gee, David - you really think there's no place for drugged-up, armed, downlow criminiggers in schools? Let's not be hasty here.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should read like this:

“This is very disappointing for us as a school system,” school superintendent Dr. David Moore said to WPTV. “There is no place for this NIGGERS in our school system, there is no place for this in our community.”

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Should read like this:

“This is very disappointing for us as a school system,” school superintendent Dr. David Moore said to WPTV. “There is no place for this NIGGERS in our school system, there is no place for this in our community.”
    And if he wanted to be really honest - "...there is no place for niggers on our planet."

11. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And if he wanted to be really honest - "...there is no place for niggers on our planet."

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Going into the wrong apartment and getting in the wrong bed sounds like a good defence if you are from planet Wakanda, as for one of them having a Jewish name I can't believe any self respecting Jew would have oil drilled unless he was drunk in the wrong apartment and in the wrong bed and using a white stick even then his guide dog would have said לעזאזל לעזאזל Ṇ̣̣̣̣̣̣̣.
    Maybe he is a black or nog not Hebrew not Israelite?

K

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Maybe he is a black or nog not Hebrew not Israelite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Probably just appropriated the name like they appropriate everything else.
    And Darius was Persian, not Hebrew. I guess niggers will claim they were also the Persians?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darius was a common nog name at one time.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elementary school teachers? I bet they teach those kids "real good".
    The two men have also lost their P.E.-teaching jobs.
    Oh, no.

Gee, David - you really think there's no place for drugged-up, armed, downlow criminiggers in schools? Let's not be hasty here.
    FFS, the niggers were teaching PE of all the things? There needs to be an investigation into how many children have been molested and raped, but were too afraid to come forward.

When I was in elementary school, no teachers taught only PE. The regular teachers took turns. I think we had an hour twice a week, but nothing too strenuous to make us sweaty, and our school didn't have showers. I wonder if this elementary school has showers, which even just for older children is an invitation for nigger "teachers" to molest, rape, and at least do voyeurism.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post