Niggers will steal anything. Nigger 'yoofs' have no regard for your life and will rob you at the drop of a hat. Never let a nigger in your home! Never "meet" a nigger somewhere for a transaction. Don't do business with niggers period.
Fla. dog breeder gets into shootout in driveway over stolen puppies

A Florida woman was involved in a shootout Monday night after she was robbed of her pricey exotic dogs.

The woman said she was in fear for her and her girlfriend’s lives and forced to fire after a group of young males – said by law enforcement to be juveniles – started shooting at her.

The three teens, who can be seen in the woman’s Ring video, went to her West Park home around 7:30 that night.
She let nigger 'yoofs' in her home. What a horrifically bad mistake!

“As soon as I turned around, the other guy that was standing here went to put his arm around me, put the gun to my head, and then I started screaming, trying to wiggle myself out,” she said.
She's lucky to be alive. Niggers have no respect for human life.

The woman’s Ring video shows her ducking behind her car for cover as she exchanges gunfire with the group.
Hit the firing range, you dumb lady. Ammunition is expensive. Batwings should have been dealt here.

https://www.wwnytv.com/2021/10/21/fl...bbed-gunpoint/