Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kassceen and his beat up coalburner make a niglet popsicle in their home freezer

Father charged with murder in death of young son whose remains were found in freezer

Chesterfield County man has been charged with the murder of his son, Eliel Adon Weaver, who was under the age of 5 and whose remains were found in a freezer at the family home last May.

Kassceen Weaver, 49, of the 6400 block of Lookout Point Circle was indicted last week on charges of felony murder, aggravated malicious wounding and felony child neglect in relation to Eliel’s death.

Police, acting on a May 4 tip from an undisclosed source that the remains of a child might be located at the residence, obtained a search warrant. Detectives found human remains in a freezer. They were sent to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, which determined the remains were of Eliel Weaver.

Weaver and his wife, Dina D. Weaver, 48, were charged in June with conspiracy to conceal a body and failing to render aid to a child. Kassceen Weaver was also charged with concealment of a body and with the domestic assault and malicious wounding of an adult female who is known to him.
    Court papers indicate Weaver placed the remains in the freezer in the garage about two years ago. According to a criminal complaint filed in Chesterfield Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, a brother of Dina Weaver called police on May 4 concerned that she was “in a domestic violence situation.”
    https://richmond.com/news/local/crim...d0309b584.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mutant sprogs are well behaved after freezing. I don't see a problem here....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    a brother of Dina Weaver called police on May 4 concerned that she was “in a domestic violence situation.”
    Duh. Of course. Domestic violence/death/mutilation are the natural results of spreading for a nigger. I hate those filthy burners more than I do their bucks. After all, the nigger was acting purely on its instincts to avoid possible claims for chile suppo't. Burners have a choice and this is what they choose. I hope she goes with her buck to NU and that both of them get beaten to death.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most primitive of cannibals can still learn how YT's juju can preserve meat.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post