Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicago's Miracle Mile shopping district utterly destroyed by rampaging niggers & shows no sign of return

I am nigger, destroyer of worlds.
    Chicago's Magnificent Mile is dying from an increasingly familiar cause

If by "..increasingly familiar cause" you mean niggers, then you are correct.

The “Magnificent Mile” in downtown Chicago has long been a popular tourist destination and a prime source of revenue for the city, featuring nearly all of the major chain outlets as well as exclusive boutiques. Or at least it used to be, anyway. By the time the BLM protests/riots were finished, the places that weren’t burned down and/or looted were boarded up. The problem is that the famed shopping district still hasn’t made a comeback more than a year later. As CBS Chicago reports this week, many of the biggest, high-profile stores like Disney and Macy’s have left permanently and no new employers have attempted to move in and replace them. The reason is the same that we’ve seen in other cities since the riots began. Decriminalization of “smaller” crimes like theft, lax enforcement, and bail reform laws have led to an endless series of organized shoplifting and robbery sprees. The bare shelves on the Magnificant Mile [sic] aren’t the fault of “Bare Shelves Biden” (for once). They’re just being picked clean. On top of that, too many locals and visitors feel that the city simply isn’t safe now.
    https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/10...-cause-n423646
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That "Miracle" is over and done. Hurricanes, atomic bombs, tornadoes, floods, even the Great Chicago Fire - that's
    the kind of damage that can be rebuilt. But there's no reason to rebuild anything, once niggers move in.....

4. Likes NiggerHater, Sandy , Groid_Rage liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That "Miracle" is over and done. Hurricanes, atomic bombs, tornadoes, floods, even the Great Chicago Fire - that's
    the kind of damage that can be rebuilt. But there's no reason to rebuild anything, once niggers move in.....
    San Francisco is going through the same thing. After the big fire and earthquakes, liberals and niggers are destroying it.

This movie was already 50 years old when I saw it. More accurately, when my parents watched it on TV and I was in the living room. I was too little to remember anything, except a little of the "In Old Chicago" song.

Tyrone Power (what a seriously great name before niggers stole "Tyrone") was incredibly handsome, and the guy could act! The movie made today would have the lead as a filthy nigger buck like that Elba, romancing a pretty white blonde and singlehandedly saving a lot of people.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    San Francisco is going through the same thing. After the big fire and earthquakes, liberals and niggers are destroying it.
    All humans will soon be gone from Chicago, and it will decay like Detroit, and South Africa have. The niggers that remain won't
    pay for mass transit, electricity, water and gas utilities, claiming they have a right to have all of that provided for free. Leftists
    have concocted idiot-speak for the occasion, about how "marginalized communities" are "water insecure" and need "access"
    (gibs muhs) for everything whitey has always had to pay for. This shit has already been going on for years in northeast cities -
    with huge bird-nests of romex cable bypassing electric meters, gas meters sawed off and pipes crudely tapped, and water meters
    bypassed. Every one of these situations is an obvious, easily proven theft. When utility workers show up to correct this incredibly
    dangerous tampering, the whole tribe comes out of the woodwork and chases them out. They just put it on whitey's bill.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mag mile was once a really cool place to be, I took my kids there.

FAO Schwarz, the biggest toy store ever was one of their favorite stops.

To go down there today and get caught in one of those nigger flash mobs, where they assemble the monkey brigade on social media then attack, looting stores in packs of hundreds... forget it.

It's a shame because my kids would love to do the same thing with my grandkids.

Fucking niggers! They ruin everything!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post