Likes Likes:  46
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

blackface in China

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the Chinese are just beside themselves giving a fuck......

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny how when someone goes blackface, it's ignorant, not funny and it hurts the fee-fee's of all the little snowflakes. When a nigger goes whiteface though, people clap and cheer, nothing negative is said about it and if anyone so dares to criticize it, the nigger defenders will say "but white people do it all the time so why not the blacks". If I were to ever go blackface, I wouldn't apologize for shit and I'll gladly do it over and over again until I give these snowflake assholes a fucking aneurism or something. They can't tell me what to do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    It's funny how when someone goes blackface, it's ignorant, not funny and it hurts the fee-fee's of all the little snowflakes. When a nigger goes whiteface though, people clap and cheer, nothing negative is said about it and if anyone so dares to criticize it, the nigger defenders will say "but white people do it all the time so why not the blacks". If I were to ever go blackface, I wouldn't apologize for shit and I'll gladly do it over and over again until I give these snowflake assholes a fucking aneurism or something. They can't tell me what to do.
    Niggers can bleach their hides and wear human hair but that's fine. Let a human girl wear cornrows and she's crucified. The rules do not apply to niggers appropriating everyone's culture to try and not look so hideous. Niggers? It's not working.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adVUA7FFBOLPM.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	17849
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers can bleach their hides and wear human hair but that's fine. Let a human girl wear cornrows and she's crucified. The rules do not apply to niggers appropriating everyone's culture to try and not look so hideous. Niggers? It's not working.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adVUA7FFBOLPM.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	17849
    Because the niggers don't have a culture of their own besides ooking, eeking, twerking and swinging from trees, and who the fuck wants that? I hate goddamn niggers......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Oh they sure are.... In fact they're laughing their asses off
    Me too!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about that one time that nappy haired nigger donald glover went whiteface as a character named teddy perkins. As far as I know, I didn't see any outrage about that so why does that stupid mother fucker get a free pass yet anyone else who goes blackface pretty much gets crucified for daring to insult the "nigger overlords". I fucking hate niggers with a deep passion and their enablers, bunch of hypocritical cry baby sons of bitches.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/07/donal...eaked-7449074/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    What about that one time that nappy haired nigger donald glover went whiteface as a character named teddy perkins. As far as I know, I didn't see any outrage about that so why does that stupid mother fucker get a free pass yet anyone else who goes blackface pretty much gets crucified for daring to insult the "nigger overlords". I fucking hate niggers with a deep passion and their enablers, bunch of hypocritical cry baby sons of bitches.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/07/donal...eaked-7449074/
    Yep.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blackface was originally to make fun of coons for entertainment purposes.

Now coons do so many things that are laughable, you don't need blackface to make fun of them... but blackface still all good!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers should be proud that white folk want to blacken themselves up. Isn't it said that imitation is the first form of flattery? I jubilantly blacken the toilet bowl in celebration of black culture usually about an hour after breakfast ever day !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Japanese have been doing white-face in Kabuki theater forever. And Geisha Girls too. Where's the outrage?

12. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Those two nigger blacktors went white in White Chicks so hilariously funny I almost smiled, did i hear any niggers complaining about that?
    I never saw that, but I saw a commercial and once caught a few minutes on TV (unintentionally I assure you all) of the movie "True Identity." A nigger hiding from gangsters pretends to be a white man. The premise is impossible because the TNB would come out in minutes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any nigger merely being outside of sub-Saharan Africa is doing the equivalent of being in racist whiteface - going where it doesn't belong and aping human behavior in human lands. Niggers shouldn't whine about "blackface" in places like China and North America because niggers have no right to even be in those places.

16. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post