Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman "Savagely attacked" by Africoon in Montreal

My friends and I used to feel perfectly safe on these streets before the influx of Haitians and other nigger species. I'm glad I'm out of the city now that nigger savages are free-ranging.

According to police, the 23-year-old woman left the Georges-Vanier metro station and while walking on Saint-Marc Street a man “savagely” attacked her by stabbing, kicking and punching her. The man fled the scene and left behind the knife used in the assault.
    Bystanders came to her aid and called 911.
    Montreal man charged after woman 'savagely' attacked in downtown tunnel (iheartradio.ca)
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one dark black tunnel bat. I used to see them lurking underground in NYC, eyeballing everyone and
    everything around, looking for easy marks, then for anyone who might be trouble. Most city dwellers didn't make
    eye contact, where I always made it a point to stare directly at any skelly motherfuckers. Predators are easy to spot,
    but they would never fail to spot me either. I know Montreal is known for it's vast underground, so a bat infestation
    is no surprise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Every Time.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	17843

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post