Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Haitian Gang Demands $17 Million Ransom For Kidnapped Missionaries

https://www.infowars.com/posts/notor...-missionaries/

These are the same savage violent criminal Haiti niggers that Biden and Mayorkas let in and want to let all of them into our Country.

These missionaries will probably end up murdered

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/notor...-missionaries/

These are the same savage violent criminal Haiti niggers that Biden and Mayorkas let in and want to let all of them into our Country.

These missionaries will probably end up murdered
    These are the same violent savages who have been endlessly given billions of dollars over the years, with no end in sight. Keep funding them, Libtards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long have missionaries been going to that shithole, 50... 75... 100 years?

You can see the difference they have made!

What a waste of resources!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The leader of the 400 Mawozo gang that police say is holding 17 members of a kidnapped missionary group is seen in a video released Thursday saying he will kill them if he doesn't get what he's demanding...."I swear by thunder that if I don't get what I'm asking for, I will put a bullet in the heads of these Americans," he said in the video.
    Those wooden-headed missionaries took 6 children with them, including an 8-month-old baby. This kind of reckless endangerment should not go unpunished if these idiots get out of this alive.

Keep sending money and supplies to Haiti! It will be put to good use by the niggers.

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/22/10483...ionaries-video
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    These are the same violent savages who have been endlessly given billions of dollars over the years, with no end in sight. Keep funding them, Libtards.
    But according to the libturds, evil French and American rayshsits are responsible for keeping these shitskinned geniuses down,
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My mother, who is 100% Libshit, said to me, "We should bomb Haiti." I was shocked.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My mother, who is 100% Libshit, said to me, "We should bomb Haiti." I was shocked.
    Niggers have a talent to make even people (like me) who never harboured any ill will towards them, hate them to this degree. Mother Nature is trying, but two massive earthquakes couldn't rid the planet of this plague, so bombing Haiti into oblivion seems to be the only way to make the libtards stop squandering our money to send it to these hopeless savages.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I would use nuclear weapons

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The U.S Navy, Marine Corps. and Air Force should utilize Haiti as a training ground to hone war plane bombing skills and precision.

The Haitian Air Force would not be of much risk to the U.S. fleet.

https://youtu.be/0h_cqTCT5g0

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The U.S Navy, Marine Corps. and Air Force should utilize Haiti as a training ground to hone war plane bombing skills and precision.

One of the funniest things ever!

I can't wait til they start building their space crafts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spacenigger.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	17879

Who here has been posting those comments?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long have missionaries been going to that shithole, 50... 75... 100 years?

You can see the difference they have made!

What a waste of resources!
    Niggers = Endless money pits

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have a talent to make even people (like me) who never harboured any ill will towards them, hate them to this degree. Mother Nature is trying, but two massive earthquakes couldn't rid the planet of this plague, so bombing Haiti into oblivion seems to be the only way to make the libtards stop squandering our money to send it to these hopeless savages.
    Haitians, and Niggers in general, have certainly earned the hate humans have for them.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger logic - " it looks like a helicopter/airplane, so it will fly". No aerodynamics factored in at all. Lol

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

CCR, please post that to either Special Housing Unit or Niggers In Motion, so you can have credit, and I'll make it a sticky. That's the best compilation I've seen yet!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who here has been posting those comments?
    If not Chimpers, our brothers and sisters at heart! I wish there were a way to discreetly send them invitations.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If not Chimpers, our brothers and sisters at heart! I wish there were a way to discreetly send them invitations.
    If only we could. The comments were more entertaining than those foolish groids thinking they can fly.

This one, and the 43 replies to it had me in stitches:

Scalded Ape

9 months ago

[COLOR=var(--yt-spec-text-primary)]Its a tradition of mine to watch this every year during Black History Month[/COLOR]

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If only we could. The comments were more entertaining than those foolish groids thinking they can fly.

This one, and the 43 replies to it had me in stitches:
    The cuckservatives blame the Clintons. I guess the Clintons were supposed to give the Haitians money or something and they kept it for themselves. Who cares. Like it would have helped.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most missionaries are liberals in religious skin. I hope no kids get hurt but adult missionaries who cares. They deserve what they get.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post