Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger stabs lady or sheboon to death after baby sitting her kids. He blames pot cookies.

https://fox56.com/news/local/a-very-...ounty-homicide

Niggers and their funny names.

Lavrius Watson, 26, was arrested Saturday- accused of stabbing Elizabeth Leonard, 41, to death in Nuangola Borough.

Watson told police the two took a marijuana edible cookie together, and he had a bad reaction to it, grabbing a knife from the kitchen and stabbing Leonard roughly five times.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    .....Niggola Blvd........

3. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never done marijuana, but the friends and acquaintances who've tried it, at worst, got really hungry and really sleepy.

If she was a human, at least the children survived (except a nigger "babysitter" probably means they were molested), and she got what she deserved for "friendship" with a nigger. Maybe she burned coal and made the mistake of telling the nigger she was pregnant.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I've never done marijuana, but the friends and acquaintances who've tried it, at worst, got really hungry and really sleepy.

If she was a human, at least the children survived (except a nigger "babysitter" probably means they were molested), and she got what she deserved for "friendship" with a nigger. Maybe she burned coal and made the mistake of telling the nigger she was pregnant.
    I don’t do marijuana either.But,in my early 20s, I unknowingly ate some marijuana brownies at a stripper girlfriend’s house.From what I remembered, they made me tired and sleepy.Nigger is lying,like they all do!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha! I kept reading LaVirus!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who would ever think getting a buck nigger to "babysit" is a good idea, ffs ? Those chilluns threatened to tell
    about getting muh dikked, and Lavraius didn't take kindly to the idea.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t do marijuana either.But,in my early 20s, I unknowingly ate some marijuana brownies at a stripper girlfriend’s house.From what I remembered, they made me tired and sleepy.Nigger is lying,like they all do!

I will say this much on the subject. It has been proven that most adult humans can use THC with no permanent adverse effects aside from weight gain from excessive Cheetos consumption. Humans have a long history of cultivation and use of the drug for its various and many times beneficial effects besides simply getting high. They range from from chronic pain relief to lowering glaucoma eye pressure. I have a family member on the wife's side who would still be on opiates right now for severe disk degeneration were it not for the drug. It has been documented as used by humans for millennia and hemp oil is even mentioned in the Bible as being one of the oils used in certain ceremonies. (Guess that's why they called them the High Priest! )

This isn't the case with niggers, who's exposure started in the last couple of centuries here in the states from what I can tell.

The problem with it is that while it poses no health problems to adult humans, juveniles can and have been documented as suffering from mental problems by early use of the drug including psychosis and permanent short and long term memory loss. It seems that while it is harmless to adults, teenagers have no business messing with it due to their brains and THC receptors not being fully formed and matured yet - So don't do drugs, kids.

The logical conclusion to these implications here are simple and should sound familiar because immature brain function includes all niggers. This would explain why they cannot handle the effects of the drug.

Remember the nigger that ate the guy's face off in Florida under the overpass until animal control had to put it down? The media was all over it claiming it was baff salts. This was all media excuses and the coroner's report proved otherwise. The only drug in it's system was marijuana.

They have no business using any type of drug. They are jacked up in the head enough from day one.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police documents say Watson told investigators he knew Leonard for years- and had been babysitting her kids recently.
    Watson told police the two took a marijuana edible cookie together, and he had a bad reaction to it, grabbing a knife from the kitchen and stabbing Leonard roughly five times.
    From her name, although names are not always an indication, sounds like a typical mudshark who came to the usual end when her nigger went nigger on her.

Meanwhile, police said, Watson was covered in blood and was muttering: "Why did I do that?" according to The Pocono Record.
    Because you're a nigger?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh BS, pot cookies don't make people violent, that is pure TNB right down to the nigger lie!
    And any bitch who gets a nigger to watch her kids is an unfit mother.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy She's a Mudshark

Elizabeth "Libby" Bennett Leonard, devoted mother, sister, and friend, left this world suddenly (Was stabbed to death by a wild nigger) on October 16, 2021 at the age of 41.
    The first baby of the decade in her hometown of North Canton, OH, Libby was born to Doug and Cyndi Croley on January 1, 1980 at Aultman Hospital. Libby was an exceptionally talented violinist and spent her childhood performing as a member of the Akron Youth Symphony. Upon graduating from high school, Libby spent time living in Colorado, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. She had an entrepreneurial spirit, most recently running her own bookkeeping business, an especially green thumb for gardening, and a love of animals.
    https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries...ry?id=31109005
    Name:  60d311bb-c65d-46eb-96a2-89b6e96c3d96.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  7.3 KB
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-25-2021 at 10:47 PM. Reason: tidy up
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

16. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently, a "bad reaction" is common in the nigger community with all the stabby shit going on.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    an exceptionally talented violinist
    She's lucky the nigger didn't...string her up.

an entrepreneurial spirit, most recently running her own bookkeeping business, an especially green thumb for gardening, and a love of animals.
    Meaning she was chronically unemployed. In her spare time she tried to grow her own food and had a couple of cats.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It was immediately obvious to me she was a mudshark. Show me a normal human mother who would not only have a fugly, snake-headed, mooching buck as a good buddy, but do drugs with him when her kid was there and let him take care of the child!!

Mother of the Year she was not. She loved animals? If she had spent her time helping the 4-legged ones instead of bumping uglies with a feral groid, she'd still be alive.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It was immediately obvious to me she was a mudshark. Show me a normal human mother who would not only have a fugly, snake-headed, mooching buck as a good buddy, but do drugs with him when her kid was there and let him take care of the child!!

Mother of the Year she was not. She loved animals? If she had spent her time helping the 4-legged ones instead of bumping uglies with a feral groid, she'd still be alive.
    She seemed like a burner, but I like to confirm things.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post