Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like

Ready for the nigger-treaters...

I hand out candy with my neighbor every halloween. Every year, a hand full of niggers show up (late as usual) from outside the neighborhood. They walk up with back packs on backwards, and just grunt or bixnood, then walk across the lawn to get more free shit from whitey with as little effort as possible.

Years ago, I bought a 1lb bag of candy corn for the bottom of the bowl. When a human child stops by and says "trick or treat" I hand them the candy bars from the top.
    When niggers slouch up and mumble, I dig deep. It never fails if you drop the candy cor straight into the backpack, the niggers damn near bump heads to see what free shit they got from YT, even though it's too dark to see.
    My neighbor has had a new love for halloween ever since I got him started.

This year he's gonna laugh his ass off. I found individually wrapped dog treats for the bottom of the bowl.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1013211904a.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	330.0 KB 
ID:	17803
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend went to the trouble of bagging up two separate bowls of treats - one with top of the line candy, the other with smooth gravel from
    the foundation landscaping. Tricks are for niggers ! The old Charlie Brown Halloween special springs to mind.

3. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps a dog turd wrapped in cellophane would be ideal.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's not forget about the Charlie Brown Nigger Halloween Special!

https://youtu.be/STjjwHFW5jY

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    I hand out candy with my neighbor every halloween. Every year, a hand full of niggers show up (late as usual) from outside the neighborhood. They walk up with back packs on backwards, and just grunt or bixnood, then walk across the lawn to get more free shit from whitey with as little effort as possible.

Years ago, I bought a 1lb bag of candy corn for the bottom of the bowl. When a human child stops by and says "trick or treat" I hand them the candy bars from the top.
    When niggers slouch up and mumble, I dig deep. It never fails if you drop the candy cor straight into the backpack, the niggers damn near bump heads to see what free shit they got from YT, even though it's too dark to see.
    My neighbor has had a new love for halloween ever since I got him started.

This year he's gonna laugh his ass off. I found individually wrapped dog treats for the bottom of the bowl.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1013211904a.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	330.0 KB 
ID:	17803
    I used to live in an area where th would happen. Jus as you said, they would come by after all the humans had already been out like the true night stalking criminals they are. Most of them wouldn’t be wearing a costume at all and would just stare at you without saying a word. I’d say “say trick or treat or you don’t get shit”! I always wanted o open my door and unleash my dogs on em.

I am going to use your idea. Need to find a way to give em loaded rat traps.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully niggers don't come to my end of the road. They been scarified of ghosteses. My cousin's dog would probably chew on them too.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Perhaps a dog turd wrapped in cellophane would be ideal.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

12. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I absolutely abhor Halloween. Same goes for all other man made "holidays" including Christmas - all of them except for the 4th of July. The wife... Not so much. She always wants to give out the candy. I would rather buy and eat my own damn chocolate.

Every year, the only niggers we've ever seen in this neighborhood are the ones that show up for the free candy gibs. When I started noticing the snigglets and teeniggers showing up, I decided to have some fun with them. I always kept a separate stash by the door just for the spooks.

We always save all of our condiment sauce packages from restaurants. They have a limited shelf life so they need to be chunked periodically so halloween is as good a time as any. I like to take a sharpie to them and write things like "get a job, little nigger" and other inflammatory things. I was always sure to keep them at the bottom of the bucket and not let them see what I'm dumping in their empty Wallyworld bags. Most have never known what happened until they got home, I'm sure, but a few have been found thrown out on the street.

The best thing for me about the Coof19 is that there hasn't been a nigger in the neighborhood on Niggerween in two years now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I absolutely abhor Halloween. Same goes for all other man made "holidays" including Christmas - all of them except for the 4th of July. The wife... Not so much. She always wants to give out the candy. I would rather buy and eat my own damn chocolate.

Every year, the only niggers we've ever seen in this neighborhood are the ones that show up for the free candy gibs. When I started noticing the snigglets and teeniggers showing up, I decided to have some fun with them. I always kept a separate stash by the door just for the spooks.

We always save all of our condiment sauce packages from restaurants. They have a limited shelf life so they need to be chunked periodically so halloween is as good a time as any. I like to take a sharpie to them and write things like "get a job, little nigger" and other inflammatory things. I was always sure to keep them at the bottom of the bucket and not let them see what I'm dumping in their empty Wallyworld bags. Most have never known what happened until they got home, I'm sure, but a few have been found thrown out on the street.

The best thing for me about the Coof19 is that there hasn't been a nigger in the neighborhood on Niggerween in two years now.

Damn Tweak... great idea to purge the fridge of the condiment packs!

Makes me wish niggers came to trick-or-treat out here on Coon Club Road... but they don't! Even the white kids don't bother us, too far and few in between candy bowls!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Purina makes little "to go" packets of Purina Monkey Chow. They make "Chow" for every other animal......

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post