Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Nigger Loving Katie Couric Deletes Section of her Ruth Bader Ginsburg Where Ruth Criticized Colon Krapernick

Couric defends editing of RBG interview
    In the article for Yahoo News, Couric quotes Ginsburg as saying racial justice protests during anthems before football games are “dumb and disrespectful." But Couric, in her book titled "Going There," reportedly reveals that she omitted Ginsburg's full quote in an attempt to "protect" the late justice from criticism of controversial remarks. (from being attacked by niggers and whiggers)

Ginsburg also said during her interview with Couric that the protests displayed "contempt for a government that has made it possible for their parents and grandparents to live a decent life."

"Ultimately, I think I should have included it," Couric said during an appearance Tuesday on The Today Show, the NBC morning program she anchored for more than a decade. "But I also think it's really important to look at what I did include. She had to make a statement afterwards saying her comments were harsh and dismissive."
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...-rbg-interview
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Katie Couric has always been a dried-up, school marm-lookin' old battle axe, with a big mouth and zero talent. She talks about her competition
    with Dianne Sawyer, despite no one ever putting her in the same league as that once beautiful blonde reporter. Now she's stabbing Lauer in the
    back, when she knew all along what that sanctimonious piece of shit was up to. He probably shagged her for charity's sake, to keep her quiet.

4. Likes Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couric's interview with the NRA members proved that she's a lying cunt. It was already known, just not proven beyond question. No doubt she's also sucked any peen to get ahead.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.