Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread

Thread: We’re Hiring!

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest

We’re Hiring!

My wife works for a very large company that i’m not gonna obviously mention. They have been doing an awful lot of hiring in the past year yet nobody stays. It professional work that requires a college degree and at least years worth of experience but, pays generously. It also a very stressful job. In the past year the turnover rate has been insane and she’s been working 70 hours a week. She gets emailed a new hire list every Monday and she called me into her office to see. She showed me all the new hires picture by picture and they were literally all black women and one white male. This is fucking insanity! She new this would set me off and hates when I go on a nigger hating rant. They’re hiring ALL black women when the racial breakdown for my town is roughly 30 percent black. You can cut that number in half to get black women. Corporate America is at maximum nigger overload. I’ve been telling my wife it’s time to move for a few years now as I feel where I live keeps getting blacker. The turnover rates been so ridiculous because these apes don’t want to work and they hold your feet to the fire at this company. It just makes me sad because I know there has to be really good humans that wanted those jobs and that were well qualified but, got rejected because they weren’t black. I hope Trump gets re-elected or someone like him who’s more hardcore gets elected and they end affirmative action and this “brave” woke nigger coddling comes to an end or isn’t encouraged. Niggers will bankrupt a company quickly. They ruin good products and service while the few white people remaining have to do all the work and solve all the problems so now we’re the real slaves. I’ve never met a group of people with a sorrier work ethic than a nigger and you better believe when they get passed up for a promotion because of their lack of performance “iT BEeez RaYCYst!”

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiring niggers to work for you is always a waste of effort time and money! They will run your business into the ground. Maybe that company wants to go bankrupt. Could be the reason why they would willingly hire niggers.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The minute white customers get a dose of sheboon incorporated, they'll be looking for an alternative where humans
    see to their needs. Going to the post office or the DMV is one thing - you don't have a choice. But no human with any
    sense is going to willingly put up with some obnoxious, incompetent, and unqualified ratchet, when they can take their
    business elsewhere.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The minute white customers get a dose of sheboon incorporated, they'll be looking for an alternative where humans
    see to their needs. Going to the post office or the DMV is one thing - you don't have a choice. But no human with any
    sense is going to willingly put up with some obnoxious, incompetent, and unqualified ratchet, when they can take their
    business elsewhere.

You are absolutely correct.

Anytime a spook answers the phone (no matter how long I've waited on hold) "CLICK"...

I'll take my chances that another nigger won't pick up when I call back.

Investing the time in seeking out a capable human is always worth the wait.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're insane for hiring niggers.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post