Close

Likes Likes:  24
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

17 Missionaries Kidnapped in Haiti

17 including 5 children, while at an
    orphanage. Way past time to flush that toilet bowl.
    If you want a contrast, look at God's half of that island...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...haiti-n1281706

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not like every family member of these missionaries didn't say "are you fucking kidding me" when they were reporting about their upcoming good deed trip to the shithole of the world.

Stick your head in the lions mouth and see what happens!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwhXjgf6RA8

Go to 6:40 and watch the late great Bernard Manning talk about Terry Waite, the British missionary that got kidnapped years ago. Funny stuff.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I feel bad for the children. The adults deserve to be cooked in stewpots but they have to get children involved in their idiocy. Some humans really shouldn’t be allowed to procreate. Or I’m looking from the wrong perspective and if the children survive they’ll grow up to be chimpers!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The adults deserve to be cooked in stewpots...

Unreggie... you are the One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would they want to go to Hades?

10. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel bad for the children. The adults deserve to be cooked in stewpots but they have to get children involved in their idiocy. Some humans really shouldn’t be allowed to procreate. Or I’m looking from the wrong perspective and if the children survive they’ll grow up to be chimpers!
    This is exactly how I feel. No doubt they were raised to be niggerlovers, but once I heard some are just kids, my heart went out to them. Just them, though. The adults who've brainwashed them deserve their fate, but those poor kids never had a choice. They weren't old enough to think for themselves.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Just when will these idiots realise niggers are way past help.
    Exactly. I recall hearing that about the turn of the century 120 years or more ago, the US Army was sent down there to restore order and provide aid.

Same hellish place of debauchery witchcraft, poverty.. Typical negro paradise.

You can't fix them.

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Latest news report is kidnapnigs want 17 million.

Since apparently missionaries love that radiator hose, they'll enjoy it the rest of their lives as I don't see 17m floating that way any time soon!

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

We can only hope at least the 5 innocent children will be saved and grow up to proclaim the truth about nigger scum around the world.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a human and a believer, I do believe in charity whenever possible and necessary. I do, however, not believe it should be done by taxes, Sally Struthers, or any other mass effort that removes the one on one accountability that comes from the giver holding the recipient responsible for their behavior.

Shit happens to people. That's life. It's our responsibility to look out for each other whenever possible - especially the sick, the children, the widows, the infirmed, and the handicapped. OT farmers were even instructed to leave fallen wheat on the ground for those who couldn't farm to pick up and make their own bread.

None of this is a requirement to care for niggers that refuse to plant or even learn how, practice voodoo, have no morals and would gladly kill you for your shoes. These animals should be left to their own demise to keep their own population in check naturally just like any other lower forms of life.

These missionaries, while trying to do good, do more harm by their actions in the long run forcing higher unsustainable populations and worse conditions than when they arrived. I wish these missionaries no harm, I just wish they would see the reality of the world and put that above their own misguided sense of charity.

Niggers in nigger countries will NEVER change their ways and it is hopeless to try to get them to by giving them food, clothing or shelter.

If they consider themselves followers of the Bible, then they need to ask themselves the following question: Were missionaries sent to the Philistines? Babylonians? Egyptians? Sodom and Gomorrah? To the pre-flood half breed nigger Anakim giants?

No. Destruction was brought to them by the sword or by disasters.

These missionaries need to read 1 Timothy 5:8. Somehow, I'm willing to bet it's not their first priority. Part of providing is keeping them safe, as well. They have failed.

Charity begins at home, folks.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    As a human and a believer, I do believe in charity whenever possible and necessary. I do, however, not believe it should be done by taxes, Sally Struthers, or any other mass effort that removes the one on one accountability that comes from the giver holding the recipient responsible for their behavior.

Shit happens to people. That's life. It's our responsibility to look out for each other whenever possible - especially the sick, the children, the widows, the infirmed, and the handicapped. OT farmers were even instructed to leave fallen wheat on the ground for those who couldn't farm to pick up and make their own bread.

None of this is a requirement to care for niggers that refuse to plant or even learn how, practice voodoo, have no morals and would gladly kill you for your shoes. These animals should be left to their own demise to keep their own population in check naturally just like any other lower forms of life.

These missionaries, while trying to do good, do more harm by their actions in the long run forcing higher unsustainable populations and worse conditions than when they arrived. I wish these missionaries no harm, I just wish they would see the reality of the world and put that above their own misguided sense of charity.

Niggers in nigger countries will NEVER change their ways and it is hopeless to try to get them to by giving them food, clothing or shelter.

If they consider themselves followers of the Bible, then they need to ask themselves the following question: Were missionaries sent to the Philistines? Babylonians? Egyptians? Sodom and Gomorrah? To the pre-flood half breed nigger Anakim giants?

These missionaries need to read 1 Timothy 5:8. Somehow, I'm willing to bet it's not their first priority. Part of providing is keeping them safe, as well. They have failed.

I agree every word. There is something holding that half of the island in sway. Till they turn from their wickedness, no amount of pounding resources physical and spiritual by these missionaries will
    fix things.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Donations to any charity should be voluntary and not taken for granted every citizen wants to give, there should be a tick box on tax forms to say if you are willing, I wonder how many boxes would be left unticked if we had the choice?

Our founders were vehemently against any form of government "charity." Taxes were meant to provide for defense, infrastructure, running the government, etc. They would roll in their graves if they knew where our tax dollars were being spent especially when it comes to borrowing money from the (privately owned) Federal Reserve bank to pay for it all leaving us holding the bill for the interest - but that's another rant altogether.

If you want to give your money to "Pastor" Jim Beggar from the Pass The Loot Club, a charity to promote cosmetic liposuction for puppies or free pool noodles for niggers, that's your business - stupid as it is. If government takes your money under the threat of violence, it's not charity - no matter what liberals would have you believe. For liberals, it takes the responsibility of actual caring for someone (and being responsible for the outcome) away from them - something too tedious for the average liberal to deal with. Meanwhile, they work everyday to remove tax exempt status from religious organizations that actually do try earnestly (misguided as it all too often is) to help.

It's past time for a tax revolt. Texas allows state workers to opt out of SSI taxes. Texas should go further and allow all state citizens to do the same. I'd like to see them opt out of any tax payments equal to percentages that would fund welfare, FR debt interest payments, foreign (especially nigger) aid, and any other unconstitutional tax mandates. If it could happen, I'd put nitrous on that Uhaul and you wouldn't be able to see the tail lights from the tire smoke as I headed back for the Texas border.

Of course, this would mean a second civil war - but we're headed there anyway.

Free the real slaves - abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve!
    Last edited by tweakstick; 10-20-2021 at 08:57 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Now those stupid niggers want 17 million for their return? Those children are probably going to be sold as slaves to the Middle East or some shit. That awful island is a front for so much human trafficking and slavery. If White people vanished tomorrow these niggers would immediately enslave everyone and everything they could. They are a vile and disgusting species and do not deserve any sympathy at all from anyone. Never listen to any niggers cries of slavery, they’d participate in slavery if they could tomorrow.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal Early View Post
    I agree every word. There is something holding that half of the island in sway. Till they turn from their wickedness, no amount of pounding resources physical and spiritual by these missionaries will
    fix things.

Prior to the start of the 12 years of bloody mayhem of the 1791 Haitian Revolution, the practitioners of voodoo literally made a deal with the devil that if they would be freed from slavery, they would make voodoo the national religion of Haiti. They got their victory against the French, slaughtering every YT in sight and any nigger they felt like killing as well. They have been slaves of the devil since that day. These dumb niggers couldn't read and still don't, so I guess none were exactly students of history or they would have known that these deals never really work out.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those children are probably going to be sold as slaves to the Middle East or some shit.
    I don't think they will make it off the island. Once they muh-dikk them all to def, they will eat the remains.

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now those stupid niggers want 17 million for their return? Those children are probably going to be sold as slaves to the Middle East or some shit. That awful island is a front for so much human trafficking and slavery. If White people vanished tomorrow these niggers would immediately enslave everyone and everything they could. They are a vile and disgusting species and do not deserve any sympathy at all from anyone. Never listen to any niggers cries of slavery, they’d participate in slavery if they could tomorrow.
    Maybe, but it wouldn't last long because without YT all the niggers on the planet would starve pretty quickly, which is why we say, "Stop feeding them!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

31. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our founders were vehemently against any form of government "charity." Taxes were meant to provide for defense, infrastructure, running the government, etc. They would roll in their graves if they knew where our tax dollars were being spent especially when it comes to borrowing money from the (privately owned) Federal Reserve bank to pay for it all leaving us holding the bill for the interest - but that's another rant altogether.
    James Madison, Father of the Constitution: "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

33. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maybe, but it wouldn't last long because without YT all the niggers on the planet would starve pretty quickly, which is why we say, "Stop feeding them!"
    Kinison didn't call them niggers, at least not out loud, but he sure meant the word.
    Attachment 17816

35. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

You are so right. Could not have said it better. That is why it is so dangerous bringing the here. And having whites feel so guilty about "segregation". Like it is a terrible thing. Why they make us feel so guilty about segregation and desegregation or whatever is it makes the government's job easier if we allow niggers in. That is it.