Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Colin Powell won’t be coming down for breakfast

Last edited by animal mother; 10-18-2021 at 08:37 AM.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this trash from Wolf Blitzer about the "Powell Doctrine." Only people ignorant of military tactics think it's anything revolutionary. How else are you going to fight when you have numbers and materials on your side? Sending equal numbers in to make it a fair fight? The idea of "overwhelming force" comes down to no shit, Sherlock.

But all the overwhelming military capability wouldn't have mattered without real leadership, and it was Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf who was the real star of the Gulf War. Powell just sat back and took credit.

Just like a nigger, Powell lied, but not about what Democrats say. Powell lied about telling the truth. The fact is that Saddam did have WMDs. We found chemical weapons like sarin, and missile fuel Saddam wasn't supposed to have. Later on, what chemical weapons was Assad using on his people? WMDs that he had bought from Saddam, when Saddam realized he had to get rid of things.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    all dead niggers are good niggers. This special magic nigger was perfect to parade around as the ultimate black government pet.

Shame you made it to 84 nigger. I've been paying your nigger inflated pension and now I get a break until I have to pay for your direct spook replacement. Niggers belong on the plains of Africa eating turds and drinking piss. They have no place in any advanced society.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I saw this trash from Wolf Blitzer about the "Powell Doctrine." Only people ignorant of military tactics think it's anything revolutionary. How else are you going to fight when you have numbers and materials on your side? Sending equal numbers in to make it a fair fight? The idea of "overwhelming force" comes down to no shit, Sherlock.

But all the overwhelming military capability wouldn't have mattered without real leadership, and it was Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf who was the real star of the Gulf War. Powell just sat back and took credit.

Just like a nigger, Powell lied, but not about what Democrats say. Powell lied about telling the truth. The fact is that Saddam did have WMDs. We found chemical weapons like sarin, and missile fuel Saddam wasn't supposed to have. Later on, what chemical weapons was Assad using on his people? WMDs that he had bought from Saddam, when Saddam realized he had to get rid of things.
    Saddam's nuke WMD bluff of the Iranians fooled all the western intelligence services. He made a big splash, for all to see, attempting to
    purchase components, that he didn't buy. But he had used chemical weapons before, on his own people and the Iranians, so why would
    anyone doubt he wanted nukes ? He still had chem weapons, of course. The whole "Bush lied" narrative is laughable, considering that Kerry,
    Gore and Bill Clinton all whined about Saddam's WMDs, in speeches at the UN in the late '90s. Most of those are still on YouTube.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just as well as that old baboon Colon Bowel could have easily been drafted into a magical nigger role on television commercials.

I'd like to see that fat fuck shack fall the fuck over real soon too.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was very well named. Colon Polyp is dead.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Saddam's nuke WMD bluff of the Iranians fooled all the western intelligence services. He made a big splash, for all to see, attempting to
    purchase components, that he didn't buy. But he had used chemical weapons before, on his own people and the Iranians, so why would
    anyone doubt he wanted nukes ? He still had chem weapons, of course. The whole "Bush lied" narrative is laughable, considering that Kerry,
    Gore and Bill Clinton all whined about Saddam's WMDs, in speeches at the UN in the late '90s. Most of those are still on YouTube.
    The bluff was only about what he had, not what he was hoping to get, and there was just no way we could trust an asslifter dictator trying to get yellowcake or anything else. At the time, we had to fear the worst after Mr. Arkancide let Saddam have his way for 8 years. "Pleeeeease don't violate that No Fly Zone again!" I always wondered if Saddam misunderestimated Bush, thinking he'd have to allow inspectors backed by a heavy armor divisions. Then it would be like the boy who cried wolf, and Saddam could pursue nukes for real, knowing the U.S. would never try inspections again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Just as well as that old baboon Colon Bowel could have easily been drafted into a magical nigger role on television commercials.

I'd like to see that fat fuck shack fall the fuck over real soon too.
    You and I BOTH!!

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The bluff was only about what he had, not what he was hoping to get, and there was just no way we could trust an asslifter dictator trying to get yellowcake or anything else. At the time, we had to fear the worst after Mr. Arkancide let Saddam have his way for 8 years. "Pleeeeease don't violate that No Fly Zone again!" I always wondered if Saddam misunderestimated Bush, thinking he'd have to allow inspectors backed by a heavy armor divisions. Then it would be like the boy who cried wolf, and Saddam could pursue nukes for real, knowing the U.S. would never try inspections again.
    It's like seeing R.Kelly at the schoolyard, in an ice cream truck- you have to assume the worst.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    A lot of niggers seem to be making it into old age Melvin Van Peebles made it to 89, just shows how easy life is for them.

I have to agree with you.

I see these old crow niggers, (especially down south where the weather is milder) lurking around spending our SS tax dollars at minimum, if not on the full monty gibbs me dat express.

They must have got to that age by sleeping til noon every day.

I wish that fat ass nigger spokesman for Papa John's pizza falls the fuck over from clogged arteries sooner than later.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been waiting for this uppity, overrated nigger to kick the bucket for a long time. Did anyone pick it for the nigger deadpool?

This spade is the epitome of the utter uselessness and fraud of nigger "Republicans." A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. An ape cannot have a serious political affiliation, and niggers being apes are the perfect example of that.