Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rodale batwings little bro, LATHERIOUS!

Rodale and Latherious. They kind of sound like some ancient royalty, don't they? New top contender for silliest nigger names?

Anyway,

Homicide Unit detectives this morning swore out an arrest warrant charging Rodale Lewis, 23, with the October 4th fatal shooting of his brother, Latherious Lewis, 15, in the 1200 block of 11th Avenue South in Edgehill.
    ...detectives moved in to take Rodale the shooty nignog into custody. He used his Lincoln to hit and push the undercover police vehicles out of his path and escape the takedown. The helicopter continued to follow the Lincoln as Lewis drove to the area of Ed Temple Boulevard and Vance Street in North Nashville where he fled on foot and hid in a trash can until he was taken into custody.
    I guess the cops have to let niggers do such things now without retaliating.

If you want to add condolences to the fambly who lost sweet Latherarious "Shubbie" to "gun violence" (but they don't mention it was his own bro who capped him), go here: Latherious Lewis, age 15 (gunmemorial.org)

Rodale Lewis Charged with the Murder of His 15-Year-Old Brother | Nashville.gov
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Rodale and Latherious. They kind of sound like some ancient royalty, don't they? New top contender for silliest nigger names?

Anyway,

If you want to add condolences to the fambly who lost sweet Latherarious "Shubbie" to "gun violence" (but they don't mention it was his own bro who capped him), go here: Latherious Lewis, age 15 (gunmemorial.org)
    You can put up fun facts for the moderator to see, nicknames (Jiggy Boon), personality (Loved to steal), etc.
    Rodale should have shot his mammy, for naming them that stupid shit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You can put up fun facts for the moderator to see, nicknames (Jiggy Boon), personality (Loved to steal), etc.
    Rodale should have shot his mammy, for naming them that stupid shit.
    Hey, that's a great idea for these niggers who claim to be "Native American" so they can get gibs. Their tribal names could be 'Loves to Steal", "Does Many Drugs", "Beats His Hoes", etc.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway,

Rodale Lewis Charged with the Murder of His 15-Year-Old Brother | Nashville.gov
    Do they have another brother named "shitavious?!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, that's a great idea for these niggers who claim to be "Native American" so they can get gibs. Their tribal names could be 'Loves to Steal", "Does Many Drugs", "Beats His Hoes", etc.
    Why is my brother named Soaring Eagle? The Chief replies, "When your brother was born the first thing I did was take him outside, and saw a eagle soaring through the air." The boy then asks, "Why is my sister named Sitting Bull?" The boys father says, "When your sister was born I brought her outside and the first thing I saw was A bull sit down in the field. Why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking?"

I put Jiggy Boon up there, and the moderators added it to his nicknames.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 10-18-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still waiting for the nigger name "Wanted Felon" to pop up in the news!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's tempting to learn enough Swahili and make translations of "I'm a retard and I rape goats." Then it's a matter of popularizing them with niggers. They'd love results like Akalatanohemigoonuh as Apefricoon names.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A4E77A5D-B357-4525-995E-BEA3FCDE075D.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	17880

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Why is my brother named Soaring Eagle? The Chief replies, "When your brother was born the first thing I did was take him outside, and saw a eagle soaring through the air." The boy then asks, "Why is my sister named Sitting Bull?" The boys father says, "When your sister was born I brought her outside and the first thing I saw was A bull sit down in the field. Why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking?"

I put Jiggy Boon up there, and the moderators added it to his nicknames.
    Haha. That's a CLASSIC joke. You read my mind. I was thinking of that joke when I read Divas comment as well.

11. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

nice job

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post