Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Lucifer niggerized, woke, anti male

Wife likes the series "Lucifer", so from time to time I have to watch it with her. In an earlier season god appeared, of course played by an nigger thespian and with a white wife. Apart from that, only one ugly jogger. But the last episode (niggflix or iNiggerTV - don't know who bought it because as I said, wifey's favourite), they went all in with niggers, toxic masculinity, and so on. Made me puke.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wife likes the series "Lucifer", so from time to time I have to watch it with her. In an earlier season god appeared, of course played by an nigger thespian and with a white wife. Apart from that, only one ugly jogger. But the last episode (niggflix or iNiggerTV - don't know who bought it because as I said, wifey's favourite), they went all in with niggers, toxic masculinity, and so on. Made me puke.
    Another series NOT to watch!! I just finished watching "kingdom" with Frank Grillo. A great series about an MMA fighter turned trainer. My favorite scene was when one of his fighters found a nigger that broke into his house and the YT fighter put the nigger in the emergency room!! The only downside is that since the Bat Fairy didn't pay a visit the ape's medical bills will be paid for by the tax payers.