Close

Likes Likes:  45
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Coyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    An 11-year-old girl in Murcia, Spain, gave birth to a child fathered by her brother Friday, law enforcement officials say.

    https://www.ghpage.com/mother-17-yea...isters/127878/ TNB. F*ck and impregnate your sisters. Welfare all 'round for decades.

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
  3. #2
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... her children are stuck at home due to the ban placed on school activities."

    So let me see... stuck at home. Hmmm, what can I possibly do because I'm so bored... wait! I know! I'll fuck my sisters!

    Q: who thinks like that?
    A: NIGGERS!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of the old joke:

    What’s the definition of a virgin in the ghetto?

    Any 10 year old who can out run her brother.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  5. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the woman (nigger), she has just discovered that her 17-year-old son (buck) has impregnated her 15 and 13-year-old daughters (sows) at the same time.
    This is the behavior of animals, not Humans. They should be managed like wild animals are managed.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
  7. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    This is the behavior of animals, not Humans. They should be managed like wild animals are managed.
    In the western hemisphere they are an invasive species, and should be treated as such.

  8. #6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love these nigger "news" sites. Wild and wacky!

    Check out the other stories there. Nigger news is the best:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggernews f[...].png 
Views:	65 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	17786




    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  9. Likes Nig Zero, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
  10. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just love these nigger "news" sites. Wild and wacky!

    Check out the other stories there. Nigger news is the best:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggernews f[...].png 
Views:	65 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	17786
    I mean reading those articles; it's just like ...what..the...fuck????

    Niggers are just whacked-out crazy.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  11. #8
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I mean reading those articles; it's just like ...what..the...fuck????

    Niggers are just whacked-out crazy.
    They just make up stuff and print it as fact. Try the Nigerian news if you want a good laugh.

    Stuff like this headline:
    A woman in the Nigerian city of Lagos gave birth to a “half human and half goat” baby
    The nigger worshippers at the BBC even have an entire Niggergerian site written in pidgin English, i.e.

    For di white wedding, madam Erumena call her bridal train wey dey di age of 50 and above 'Maids of honour.'
    https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58716883
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Nig Zero, N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
  13. #9
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh dikk, and TNB. This is so commonplace in nigger famblies, that it's never reported to police. It only comes to light, when young sheboons turn up
    at schools and hospitals pregnant, and/or with STDs. So many Caribbean blacks were fucking their daughters, that the song "Daddy
    (Don't touch me there)", by Queen Ifrica, was the number one hit on the radio for a year. Niggers have no concept that rape, child molestation, and incest is wrong.


  14. Likes Nig Zero, IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  15. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always spay and neuter your pets.

  16. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  17. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    .................................................. ............hey, wait a minute.....are they from three different fathers? Maybe it isn't as bad as it seems. Chances are, they are from three different fathers, so there may be some variety in the gene pool.

  18. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  19. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Muh dikk, and TNB. This is so commonplace in nigger famblies, that it's never reported to police. It only comes to light, when young sheboons turn up
    at schools and hospitals pregnant, and/or with STDs. So many Caribbean blacks were fucking their daughters, that the song "Daddy
    (Don't touch me there)", by Queen Ifrica, was the number one hit on the radio for a year. Niggers have no concept that rape, child molestation, and incest is wrong.

    Ahhhhhahahahahah, that song is so funny! Thank you Ray for that! Nigger "culture" is so dysfunctionally dysfunctional that it is incomprehensible to normal humans!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  20. #13
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Always spay and neuter your pets.
    Always!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BobBarker copy.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	17787
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  21. Likes jenkemfactory, Chimp Detester liked this post
  22. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They just make up stuff and print it as fact. Try the Nigerian news if you want a good laugh.

    Stuff like this headline:


    The nigger worshippers at the BBC even have an entire Niggergerian site written in pidgin English, i.e.



    https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58716883

    Yeah, I can't tell which is crazier; if those "news" articles are published in good faith (i.e. thought to be true), or they are intentional fake news to make money. Either and/or both are just batshit crazy!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  23. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
  24. #15
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Ahhhhhahahahahah, that song is so funny! Thank you Ray for that! Nigger "culture" is so dysfunctionally dysfunctional that it is incomprehensible to normal humans!
    The last time we vacationed in the U.S.V.I., there were 3 news stories about muh dikkin children on the same day. One was a 12 year old who turned up
    pregnant by her diddy, another where a cop found his 12 year old giving up muh poosie to a 30 year old "friend of the fambly", who he beat to a pulp.
    The final installment, a mother comes home from work early, and finds her live-in boyfriend and her 11 year old daughter having intercourse on the
    kitchen table. They had been having an ongoing "affair" since her 9th birthday. That was one day. Shortly afterwards, there was a young white guy knifed
    and killed, at a bar on St. Johns. The police protected the nigger that did it, as he was related to the congress-nigger and chief justice-nigger down there.
    The mother of the victim was well connected up here, and went on a televised crusade about the corruption in the U.S.V.I., and really hurt their tourist economy. We haven't been back since, and that was 20 years ago. They nigger cops let the local spooks run wild, and openly hate whitey. Stay away from there.

  25. Likes IseDaDiva, Nig Zero, Chimp Detester liked this post
  26. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Always!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BobBarker copy.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	17787

    Even the lib Bob Barker agrees.

  27. #17
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are a vile race of perverts, and if the fucking media was even 1% less controlled than it is, the whole world would know it.

  28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  29. #18
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    The original post on this great thread reminds of the story posted on these great forums a few months ago about a young female mini-nigger, if I remember correctly, 7 years old. It was on Zoom in its gradeschool class and its 17-year-old nigger teenaper cuzzin came in and raped it. All seen online via the Zoom classroom video. Anybody else remember that story? Niggers are sex-crazed beasts.

  30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  31. #19
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    The original post on this great thread reminds of the story posted on these great forums a few months ago about a young female mini-nigger, if I remember correctly, 7 years old. It was on Zoom in its gradeschool class and its 17-year-old nigger teenaper cuzzin came in and raped it. All seen online via the Zoom classroom video. Anybody else remember that story? Niggers are sex-crazed beasts.
    While people see this are in shock, our pets don't understand and so they simply act on their instinct to survive, to multiply.

  32. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •