Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batman goes into the oildrilling business

New Batman trailer just dropped a few minutes ago and I was dumb enough to watch it. As Gomer Pyle would say, surprise surprise!

Apparently the she boon Batman drills oil with is Zoe Kravitz.

From Warner Bros. Pictures comes Matt Reeves’ “The Batman,” starring Robert Pattinson in the dual role of Gotham City’s vigilante detective and his alter ego, reclusive billionaire Bruce Wayne. Starring alongside Pattinson (“Tenet,” “The Lighthouse”) as Gotham’s famous and infamous cast of characters are Zoë Kravitz (“Big Little Lies,” “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald”) as Selina Kyle; Paul Dano (“Love & Mercy,” “12 Years a Slave”)
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    New Batman trailer just dropped a few minutes ago and I was dumb enough to watch it. As Gomer Pyle would say, surprise surprise!

Apparently the she boon Batman drills oil with is Zoe Kravitz.
    The "woke" Justice League anymore. Superman is now a faggot too.

3. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, which assholes are perverting our pop culture???
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Dunno NZ but whoever is behind it needs Batwinging.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They could have done worse than Zoe Kravitz.
    But seriously, Robert Pattinson as Batman? I thought Bennifer was Batman?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only real Batman was Adam west!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    My husband and I got married dressed as Batman and Catwoman and we are going to a Halloween party dressed in the costumes. He's definitely no oil driller or faggot just slightly bonkers like me.
    The pop culture wreckers always take the things you like most away first.

Damn was I pissed when the second game in the Watchdogs series made me have to play as a nigger! A nigger hacker. Niggers don't hack computers. Who are they fooling?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The only real Batman was Adam west!
    I liked Keaton and Bale too, but West made Batman (not just Bruce Wayne) such an all-around nice guy, even when delivering a POW or ZOW to the bad guys. Someone made this after he passed away.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam West.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	17877

Wait till Batman is made a nigger, and Catwoman will become white again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I liked Keaton and Bale too, but West made Batman (not just Bruce Wayne) such an all-around nice guy, even when delivering a POW or ZOW to the bad guys. Someone made this after he passed away.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam West.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	17877

Wait till Batman is made a nigger, and Catwoman will become white again.
    I have a good customer who I am friendly with. He had family in California that worked on the Batman set in 1966.He actually got to meet Adam west when he was eight years old and he sat in the Batmobile.He still has the pics! He said that adamwest was a great guy. Not like the spoiled stars of today who probably wouldn’t take time out like Adam did to show a young fan a good time.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I have a good customer who I am friendly with. He had family in California that worked on the Batman set in 1966.He actually got to meet Adam west when he was eight years old and he sat in the Batmobile.He still has the pics! He said that adamwest was a great guy. Not like the spoiled stars of today who probably wouldn’t take time out like Adam did to show a young fan a good time.
    West always had the best reputation in person. He didn't make it big after Batman and wasn't Hollywood elite rich, but he made enough from residuals and appearances, and he was always a great sport about lampooning himself. Can you imagine a nigger doing that? A nigger "star" can make millions and millions of dollars, but if it doesn't get any major roles after that, it goes broke. I just saw another Shaq O'Nig commercial for The General, which can only mean the nigger is broke and desperate.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    West always had the best reputation in person. He didn't make it big after Batman and wasn't Hollywood elite rich, but he made enough from residuals and appearances, and he was always a great sport about lampooning himself. Can you imagine a nigger doing that? A nigger "star" can make millions and millions of dollars, but if it doesn't get any major roles after that, it goes broke. I just saw another Shaq O'Nig commercial for The General, which can only mean the nigger is broke and desperate.
    Never been a fan of the shaq nigger! Last time I seen the boon it was so fat and out of shape that I was thinking it is a cadidate for a fatal heart attack,Hopefully soon!