Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did these 5 nice British lads batwing Abdul?

Five men are facing life in jail after being convicted of the drive-by murder of a shop owner who was gunned down on a quad bike as he left a barbecue.
    Abdul Rahman Abubaker, 24, suffered catastrophic injuries after being blasted with a shotgun and died hours later in hospital.
    I guess the streets of Birmingham are vastly improved by the vibrant diversity they now enjoy courtesy of these welcomed migrants.

A lengthy investigation led to the arrests of Fahmi Daahir, Mustafa Omar, Abdirahman Dirie, Shire Elmi and Abdirahman Yusuf in August last year.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abdul.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	412.4 KB 
ID:	17776

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o=taboola_feed
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somali Muslims, versus Paki Muslim. It took 5 of these masterminds to pull this off ?

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Somali Muslims, versus Paki Muslim. It took 5 of these masterminds to pull this off ?
    If it takes 5 Somalicoons to equal one asslifter, and it takes a lot of asslifters to equal just one American human, that shows how worthless niggers really are.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, NiggerHater liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If it takes 5 Somalicoons to equal one asslifter, and it takes a lot of asslifters to equal just one American human, that shows how worthless niggers really are.
    Are Somali Muslims are the foulest of all nigger varieties ? They are burnt black, and Muslim - an awful combination
    by any metric. The coddling they get, from western naval forces tasked with combating piracy, is absolutely
    sickening. They are disarmed, fed and watered, and face no punishment. Why would that stop them from continuing ? They should be riddled with bullets on sight, sunk, and left to their fate on the high seas.

8. Likes NiggerHater, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are Somali Muslims are the foulest of all nigger varieties ? They are burnt black, and Muslim - an awful combination
    by any metric. The coddling they get, from western naval forces tasked with combating piracy, is absolutely
    sickening. They are disarmed, fed and watered, and face no punishment. Why would that stop them from continuing ? They should be riddled with bullets on sight, sunk, and left to their fate on the high seas.
    They're about the most vile niggers there are. It's like niggers being all kinds of fecal matter, but Somalicoons being the stinkiest. The Walmart closest to me ruined itself by hiring them. They wander around speaking their cross between click-clack and Arabic, and when they aren't leaving shelves empty, they put things in the wrong places.

Before you joined the site, I tried teaching as a change from corporate America. One day this Somalicoon teen, think Andre Braugher in a hijab, seemed to want to give me muh poosie. I was only trying to get it to understand something, just being practical, not "nice." It probably wanted me to follow it back to its tribe's niggernest, where the buck would offer me 10 goats for its niglette.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A long time ago a chimpanzee managed to stowaway aboard a freight ship. It accidentally got offloaded with the freight in Somalia. Since it was actually smarter than the Somali coons, it ran for public office. It's still the Mayor of a small somalicoon city 'til this very day.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are they the foulest of niggers? I torn between them and Hayshees, but I think Somilcoons might be a little more cunning than Hayhees? So maybe they are the worst of the worst

I've watched videos of ships shooting at laughable Somalicoon "pirates" in their broken-down tugboats, but never yet have I seen a direct hit with the niggers sent to the bottom of the ocean. Even the Russian ship didn't obliterate the nogs. It's very disappointing.

Name:	somali6.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	513.1 KB 
ID:	17781
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you joined the site, I tried teaching as a change from corporate America. One day this Somalicoon teen, think Andre Braugher in a hijab, seemed to want to give me muh poosie. I was only trying to get it to understand something, just being practical, not "nice." It probably wanted me to follow it back to its tribe's niggernest, where the buck would offer me 10 goats for its niglette.
    You should have taught her how to insist on being sterilized, and then concentrated on reverse emigration.
    Give her an A when she's renounced US citizenship, then tell her she's getting a scholarship.
    Arrange for her one-way trip back from whence she came, and wish her bon voyage.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I've watched videos of ships shooting at laughable Somalicoon "pirates" in their broken-down tugboats, but never yet have I seen a direct hit with the niggers sent to the bottom of the ocean. Even the Russian ship didn't obliterate the nogs. It's very disappointing.

Name:	somali6.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	513.1 KB 
ID:	17781
    Those jigs would make for some useful target practice, as they're armed, out of uniform, committing piracy, and are
    not subject to the Geneva Convention. It's disrespectful to not send them to the bottom. Sea life needs to eat too,
    you know. That swashbuckling monkey with a sword in it's lower paw - priceless.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those jigs would make for some useful target practice, as they're armed, out of uniform, committing piracy, and are
    not subject to the Geneva Convention. It's disrespectful to not send them to the bottom. Sea life needs to eat too,
    you know. That swashbuckling monkey with a sword in it's lower paw - priceless.
    My mother told me they have feet like hands and vice versa. I guess she was right.

I think the Somali pirates may have given up, but it's always fun to watch them trying to attack some naval vessel in their tiny speedboats. Blackbeards, they are not.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    My mother told me they have feet like hands and vice versa. I guess she was right.
    I think the Somali pirates may have given up, but it's always fun to watch them trying to attack some naval vessel in their tiny speedboats. Blackbeards, they are not.
    They have opposable thumbs on their feet, enabling them to swing through trees with the greatest of ease.
    Plus they can steal twice as fast. The private security teams that are hired to ride shotgun on cargo ships
    will gladly shoot pirates. I would pay to get some of that action.

22. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your math is 100% CORRECT!! That's why niggers SCREAM "maff beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! "

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have opposable thumbs on their feet, enabling them to swing through trees with the greatest of ease.
    Plus they can steal twice as fast. The private security teams that are hired to ride shotgun on cargo ships
    will gladly shoot pirates. I would pay to get some of that action.

My favorite one (can't find it now) ended like this:

Name:	somalipiratenogs.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	17784

26. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post