Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill Gatus' daughter is a sand shark

Microshaft co-founder Billy Gatus' daughter jumps in the sand mud. Yup, she marries a sandnigger.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...172008547.html

2. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw Lawd! That fambly...

All I want to know is, after they fell out of it, did the "ugly tree" even survive?

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill gates is a liberal cuck boy!If not, he would’ve protested that marriage.If a daughter of mine was marrying a sand or jungle nigger I certainty wouldn’t attend.Because the shark would’ve been disowned as soon as I found out she dated the beast!Now he’s going to have nigger grandchildren! I’d rather be a middle-class guy with nigger hating daughters and white grandchildren,than be a billionaire w/niggerfucking daughters and possible shitletts for grandkids!

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Microshaft [/url]
    It has been said that the America-hating Vile Gates had no idea what to call its new company, until Melinda made a comment about Gates' dipstick on their wedding night... Micro = tiny; Soft = No erection.

8. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She better watch her ass or Nassar might decide it's time for an honour killing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Bill gates is a liberal cuck boy!If not, he would’ve protested that marriage.
    Oh hell, he probably helped arrange it, if not mastermind it himself.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    It has been said that the America-hating Vile Gates had no idea what to call its new company, until Melinda made a comment about Gates' dipstick on their wedding night... Micro = tiny; Soft = No erection.
    There's another joke about when he met Hugh Grant at a bar one night, and he asked Hugh, "How could you get involved with that hooker when you could have so many beautiful women in your life!" "Well Bill, you need to try it, and you'll see why I did what I did."

So Bill goes to the niggeress and says afterward, "Now I know why you call yourself Divine." (editor's note: what a horrible and disgusting thought)

"Sheeit, Bill, nows I knows why you nemmed dat commany Microsoft!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh, here it is!
    This is the book I saw back in 1997 or so.
    Microshaft Winblows

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microshaft_Winblows_98

16. Likes Sandy liked this post