Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread

Thread: Cops Relaunched

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Cops Relaunched

Cops is back on TV. Are they sure they didn't check with every jigaboo felon in America to make sure their delicate sensibilities wouldn't be offended?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will need 3 times the amount of camera crews to capture the same amount of content without niggers.

You can bet it will be C.O.P.S. the White Edition.

Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    They will need 3 times the amount of camera crews to capture the same amount of content without niggers.

You can bet it will be C.O.P.S. the White Edition.

Fucking niggers!
    A real shame. I’d pay top dollar to see niggers getting arrested. Seeing niggers get arrested or winged is therapeutic. At least niggers usually record their own stupidity and we get to see some of that before the tech oligarchy hides it.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Used to watch it back in the day.....we used to laugh cause Most of the time it was niggers bring wrangled....not too long ago I watched several episodes of "Thr first 48 hours", I lost interest in these cop shows awhile back, but decided to check it out, just as Not advertised....90% of the stories on "48" was completely nigger or nigger related, I serial watched like 3 or 4 shows, there were about 3 humans in involved, one of which was a Dead white female found in the back of an SUV, and surprise surprise...her boyfriend was a nigger, according to her halfbreed nigger spawn, they said the nigger used to beat her......the mudshark got what it deserved....