Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brit boxer nigger batwinged by his mudshark!

It was thought that the butt-ugly jungle bunny deleted himself, but it seems not so.

Donovan Cameron, 31, a nigger from Manchester, was found in the bedroom of his house in Henderson, Nevada, by his wife of nine months, Andrea Miller, with a Walther 9mm semi-automatic by his side.
    Mystery over death of British boxing nigger failure, 31, who was found shot dead after moving to Las Vegas as family tell inquest they believe he was murdered by his new wife and did NOT kill himself>>> His family claim that Ms Miller had run her husband over in July in a jealous rage
    I couldn't find a pic of its "wife" Andrea Miller, but I think this speaks for itself:

Mr Cameron’s siblings also say Ms Miller’s father had shot at him and called him a ‘nigger’

"Mr. Cameron"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DeadNiggeras family say he was murdered by his wife.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	268.9 KB 
ID:	17770

http://celex.s205.xrea.com/mystery-o...d-by-his-wife/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I can't tell, the niggers are doing a coroner's inquest in ENGLAND for a death in the US years ago, so it might be monkeyshines. Read,
    Police in the US investigating the tragedy on January 10 2019, concluded that the gunshot wound was self-inflicted and closed the case.

But at an inquest in Manchester this week, Mr Cameron’s brothers and sister claimed he has been murdered by Ms Miller or her father after the boxer suddenly lost money and struggled to make ends meet.

They claimed Ms Miller’s father – who was not named at the hearing – had shot at Mr Cameron twice previously before calling him a ‘n*****’ while Ms Miller herself ran over her husband with her truck saying ‘if I can’t have him then no one else can'.
    That reeks of nigger BS.
    https://newsbinding.com/uk-news/myst...-kill-himself/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    while Ms Miller herself ran over her husband with her truck saying ‘if I can’t have him then no one else can'.
    I can't tell, the niggers are doing a coroner's inquest in ENGLAND for a death in the US years ago, so it might be monkeyshines. Read, That reeks of nigger BS.
    https://newsbinding.com/uk-news/myst...-kill-himself/
    The nigger was run over and still lived? Either it was a niggeress that couldn't drive, or it was a particularly indestructible groid.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The nigger was run over and still lived? Either it was a niggeress that couldn't drive, or it was a particularly indestructible groid.
    Niggers seem to be able to survive all sorts of things that would kill a human, except water. Water is lethal to niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who or what batwinged it is not important. What is important is that “nigga daid!” Good riddance of another black beastly bastard!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers seem to be able to survive all sorts of things that would kill a human, except water. Water is lethal to niggers.
    Then all we need is to spray them with water and they will melt like the Witch in the Wizard of Oz.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudshark - " If I can't have him nobody can!". And what ba catch huh? Broke, fugly, Nigger ex-boxer. A Mudsharks dream fo sho!

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Mudshark - " If I can't have him nobody can!". And what ba catch huh? Broke, fugly, Nigger ex-boxer. A Mudsharks dream fo sho!
    This is something we can all get behind. No matter what, the mudshark does the world a favor by preventing the nigger from inflicting TNB on the rest of the world: robbery, rape, murder.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.