Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Memphis nigger sets his coalburner ablaze for breaking up with him

Woman set on fire; boyfriend charged

Just another mudshark whore meets nigger story. Unfortunately, they did produce a sproglet that the nigger failed to kill in utero.
    Police say she was standing near a vehicle in the driveway of a house on Benna Cove in the Sea Isle area when she told Upshaw that she was breaking up with him.

Upshaw allegedly told her if he couldn’t be with her, no one could. Police say he splashed her with gasoline, then threw a lit cigarette at her and set her on fire.

The couple have a child together and a long history of domestic violence, according to court records. Police said in 2019 Upshaw hit punched the same girlfriend in the stomach so hard she had an emergency c-section and delivered their baby a month early.

The victim’s relatives said the woman has a long road to recovery.
    Recovery? This scumbag skank is already dead to the rest of humanity for burning the coal. maybe the next nigger will finish the job this useless coon failed to do. Useless, this nigger.

https://www.wreg.com/news/local/man-...riend-on-fire/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Choose to lie down with a nigger beast? As the only carny saying goes, "You pays your money, you takes your chances."

The couple have a child together and a long history of domestic violence, according to court records. Police said in 2019 Upshaw hit punched the same girlfriend in the stomach so hard she had an emergency c-section and delivered their baby a month early.
    "Oh, but I LOVE that buck of mine!" Stupid whore.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Oh, but I LOVE that buck of mine!" Stupid whore.
    Do you know "Showboat" the musical? "Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man" is one of the songs, sung by the light-skinned niggeress that passed itself off as white. The buck is lazy, an idiot, a drunk, and I think also gets muh poosie on the side, but the niggeress still lubs it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn the coal and the coal burns you!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That is why white men do not want to get involved with an ex coalburner. Besides raising the sproglets, the ex buck will come back and batwing both of them. It didn't happen in this case but that whole mentality, "If I can't haave deez beeetch no otha muthafucka can." That is what worries me about encouraging racemixing today. It can be downright deadly for white men.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 10-16-2021 at 02:03 PM. Reason: adding to thought

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Recovery? This scumbag skank is already dead to the rest of humanity for burning the coal. maybe the next nigger will finish the job this useless coon failed to do. Useless, this nigger./
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burn victim.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	17778

Probably not. Now the niggers probably won't even touch her unless she's got money and nice place to stay.
    Hint: She doesn't.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Recovery? This scumbag skank is already dead to the rest of humanity for burning the coal. maybe the next nigger will finish the job this useless coon failed to do. Useless, this nigger.
    Like an old vehicle, or bicycle, that you park at a train station, or on the mean streets - you just slap a flat color
    paint job on it, and that's your shitkicker. Just like when a mook like myself has to get stitched up, they break out
    the horse needle, and get 'er done, nothing fancy. Patch this burnt mudskipper up, and tell her to stay away from
    the schvuggers from now on.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Views:	33 
ID:	17778

Probably not. Now the niggers probably won't even touch her unless she's got money and nice place to stay.
    Hint: She doesn't.
    Yep.
    She went from burning the coal to simply just burning. You might even say she's burned out.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Patch this burnt mudskipper up, and tell her to stay away from
    the schvuggers from now on.
    Once a coalburner by preference, almost always a coalburner by having no other choice. Any self-respecting human won't have a thing to do with her once finding out her history. So then she'll go back to niggers as the only ones that'll have her. It would have been easier if she'd just died already.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Once a coalburner by preference, almost always a coalburner by having no other choice. Any self-respecting human won't have a thing to do with her once finding out her history. So then she'll go back to niggers as the only ones that'll have her. It would have been easier if she'd just died already.
    Two coats of flat black, and back on the streets....

11. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I like my men and my ice cream to be chocolate! Oops."

Views:	28 
ID:	17783

And so ends this Romeo and Juliet tale. Oh, well - at least she'll carry remembrances of her romance for the rest of her life every time she look in the mirror.

Maybe she can get a gig in horror movies or haunted houses after the bandages come off.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I like my men and my ice cream to be chocolate! Oops."

Views:	28 
ID:	17783

And so ends this Romeo and Juliet tale. Oh, well - at least she'll carry remembrances of her romance for the rest of her life every time she look in the mirror.

Maybe she can get a gig in horror movies or haunted houses after the bandages come off.
    Stephen King will give her a call.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Stephen King will give her a call.

Too bad she missed the remake of "Pet Sematary".

17. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep.
    She went from burning the coal to simply just burning. You might even say she's burned out.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did her coal catch fire?

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad she missed the remake of "Pet Sematary".
    Tru Dat!!

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will these mudsharks understand? Nigger beast don’t give two shits about you bitch! You just be it’s trophy! Savage apes eventually destroy they trophies! after all, they destroy everything!

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post