Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Carjacking fail because of racist manual drive

A carjacking had failed because of manual drive. A barrel of stoobid niggers failed to steal an MMA fighter's car since none of them could drive period. Look, niggers can't drive.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/c...9-29543ae35a00

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	17767
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 10-15-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Army infantry school, back in the '70s, they asked anyone who could drive a stick shift to raise their hands.
    Not one nigger knew how. The next thing I know, I'm driving a 2 1/2 ton truck with all our gear, instead of
    marching. It pays to be white, I recall saying. Hoo hah !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    In Army infantry school, back in the '70s, they asked anyone who could drive a stick shift to raise their hands.
    Not one nigger knew how. The next thing I know, I'm driving a 2 1/2 ton truck with all our gear, instead of

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The three MEN". Is that what you call them? Look at them - not a functioning brain cell among them.

Name:	carjackers, 3 arrested after pursuit.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	354.0 KB 
ID:	17802

I wonder how that downlow buck reporter likes announcing the endless crimes of his bruthas.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Similar experience, but much more recently: I was working a job which had only two "people" that couldn't drive a manual transmission. The first was a nigger so no surprise, and the second was an EXTREMELY RABID white male liberal. Oddly, the libtard was of an age that it was normal as a child to first learn to drive a stick.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Similar experience, but much more recently: I was working a job which had only two "people" that couldn't drive a manual transmission. The first was a nigger so no surprise, and the second was an EXTREMELY RABID white male liberal. Oddly, the libtard was of an age that it was normal as a child to first learn to drive a stick.
    A few years ago, a school bus, coming down the canal street I was on, almost caused me to jump over the bulkhead, due to the diesel engine screaming at a good 5000+ RPM. While working on my boat the next day,
    same thing, except people were literally diving for cover, protecting their kids. At the wheel, a hideous buck
    toothed buffarilla, with a bus load of scared students. I saw the bus company's number, and informed them that they had a moron driving their bus around in first gear for two days straight. They said sir, thank you so much for calling us. They had a human driving the next day. No doubt about it, that engine had to be rebuilt.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 10-20-2021 at 05:24 PM.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "The three MEN". Is that what you call them? Look at them - not a functioning brain cell among them.

Name:	carjackers, 3 arrested after pursuit.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	354.0 KB 
ID:	17802

I wonder how that downlow buck reporter likes announcing the endless crimes of his bruthas.
    Name:  Homo_erectus_reconstruction.gif
Views: 177
Size:  17.4 KB

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The third suspect incorrectly judged his own speed or K-9 Titan’s speed and attempted to run away. This attempt was futile as K-9 Titan was released and apprehended the suspect within 50 yards," Stafford County deputies said.”

Good dog! Hope they let him chew on his nigger toy for a bit.

12. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago, a school bus, coming down the canal street I was on, almost caused me to jump over the buklhead, due to the diesel engine screaming
    at a good 5000+ RPM. While working on my boat the next day, same thing, except people were literally diving for cover, protecting their kids. At the
    wheel, a hideous buck toothed buffarilla, with a bus load of scared students. I saw the bus company's number, and informed them that they had a moron
    driving their bus around in first gear for two days straight. They said sir, thank you so much for calling us. They had a human driving the next day. No
    doubt about it, that engine had to be rebuilt.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I was a fleet owner, the last thing I would let behind the wheel of my vehicles would be a shine.

You can't even trust them to get all the grease fittings if you are brave enough to let one do maintenance down in the pit.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    "The third suspect incorrectly judged his own speed or K-9 Titan’s speed and attempted to run away. This attempt was futile as K-9 Titan was released and apprehended the suspect within 50 yards," Stafford County deputies said.”

Good dog! Hope they let him chew on his nigger toy for a bit.
    Oh, you just know whoever wrote that was cracking up while doing it. Hilarious!

I wish there was a video of that. Screeching niggers being wrangled by K-9 officers are always great entertainment.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If I was a fleet owner, the last thing I would let behind the wheel of my vehicles would be a shine.

You can't even trust them to get all the grease fittings if you are brave enough to let one do maintenance down in the pit.
    When niggers took over management of South Africa's electrical grid, they replaced the 14 white engineers that ran
    the gas turbine which produced 1/3rd of the country's power. All 14 were punched in, but only one was present, the
    day that it went into an over speed condition, and self destructed. The one nigger in the control room stepped out,
    to take a shower. The $95 million dollar GE turbine would take one year to replace, but I'm not sure if they ponied up
    the money and ordered one, or not.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When niggers took over management of South Africa's electrical grid, they replaced the 14 white engineers that ran
    the gas turbine which produced 1/3rd of the country's power. All 14 were punched in, but only one was present, the
    day that it went into an over speed condition, and self destructed. The one nigger in the control room stepped out,
    to take a shower. The $95 million dollar GE turbine would take one year to replace, but I'm not sure if they ponied up
    the money and ordered one, or not.

Name:	Nelson Haw Haw!.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	17845

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post