Close

Likes Likes:  27

Thread: Sentenced

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sentenced

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/teen-sente...193800528.html

I don't know why, but this sad story has pissed me off more than the typical niggerness that occurs every day. The victim was a college freshman who was smart, pretty, and full of life. The nigger was just being a nigger along with a few other chimps, looking for someone to rob. They picked this girl. She fought back. They stabbed her. She died....

At its sentencing, the nigger mumbled in a statement that was obviously written for it by a human lawyer, '"I am sad in the role I played in destroying two families,' and 'I am deeply sorry for your loss'...FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!

Now that I have been nice, it is time to switch gears. I hope that this piece of shit nigger gets ass-raped in prison every night for as long as his pathetic nigger ass is in jail. I hope he gets the toilet plunger treatment. I also hope that he gets the shit kicked out of him every day. And finally, when he reaches the final day of his sentence and is about to be paroled (God forbid...), I hope that they shank him and make him good. You took an innocent human life because you were looking to rob someone. Well, let's just say that you succeeded once in your life. You robbed a human of their life. No matter what else happens, you can never make this right. I...hope...that...you...suffer...and...die...in... prison...you FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER.

Humans, just remember that there is only one way that a nigger can be a good nigger. Do not socialize with niggers. Do not do business with niggers. Do not be anywhere a nigger is. Do not trust a nigger. Definitely do not have 'relations' with a nigger. Avoid the nigger like the fucking plague. Shun the nigger. The only time that a nigger will talk to a human is if it is looking for something or seeing if you are a potential target. Niggers are taught to hate humans from the time that they are very young little sprogs. They are raised to hate hate humans. They are incorrigible and irredeemable. They are useless from the moment of conception and only good once. Niggers are our enemy.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

I don't know why, but this sad story has pissed me off more than the typical niggerness that occurs every day. The victim was a college freshman who was smart, pretty, and full of life. The nigger was just being a nigger along with a few other chimps, looking for someone to rob. They picked this girl. She fought back. They stabbed her. She died....

At its sentencing, the nigger mumbled in a statement that was obviously written for it by a human lawyer, '"I am sad in the role I played in destroying two families,' and 'I am deeply sorry for your loss'...FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!

Now that I have been nice, it is time to switch gears. I hope that this piece of shit nigger gets ass-raped in prison every night for as long as his pathetic nigger ass is in jail. I hope he gets the toilet plunger treatment. I also hope that he gets the shit kicked out of him every day. And finally, when he reaches the final day of his sentence and is about to be paroled (God forbid...), I hope that they shank him and make him good. You took an innocent human life because you were looking to rob someone. Well, let's just say that you succeeded once in your life. You robbed a human of their life. No matter what else happens, you can never make this right. I...hope...that...you...suffer...and...die...in... prison...you FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER.

Humans, just remember that there is only one way that a nigger can be a good nigger. Do not socialize with niggers. Do not do business with niggers. Do not be anywhere a nigger is. Do not trust a nigger. Definitely do not have 'relations' with a nigger. Avoid the nigger like the fucking plague. Shun the nigger. The only time that a nigger will talk to a human is if it is looking for something or seeing if you are a potential target. Niggers are taught to hate humans from the time that they are very young little sprogs. They are raised to hate hate humans. They are incorrigible and irredeemable. They are useless from the moment of conception and only good once. Niggers are our enemy.
    well said !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes chutzpah, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

I bet it took longer for the scumbag shyster lawyer to teach that nigger to say that than it took me to teach my friend's parrot to say, "Whatcha doin', lady?"

I knew I shouldn't have read this. I try to avoid these types of stories because they aren't good for my health.

Yes, we can only hope this worthless, brainless, boot lipped, broccoli-headed POS spook's life is one of misery, pain and torment in NU right up until someone cuts its throat.

I guess the niggers will whine, "How come no one care when white boys stab a sowlet to deff?" Oh, wait...

Which life is worth more:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, chutzpah, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending your daughter to Barnard means you are rich libturds, and that she was never warned about the danger
    posed by the sub-human negro savage, by them, or the school.
    She wanted to be a "journalist", and a degree from Barnard guarantees a heavy slant to the left. She would have
    likely been a cog in the Marxist propaganda machine, but oh well. They'll be another to take her place.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Sending your daughter to Barnard means you are rich libturds, and that she was never warned about the danger
    posed by the sub-human negro savage, by them, or the school.
    She wanted to be a "journalist", and a degree from Barnard guarantees a heavy slant to the left. She would have
    likely been a cog in the Marxist propaganda machine, but oh well. They'll be another to take her place.
    You know better than I and you could be right.

She looks uncomfortable here, leaning away from the nigger, forced smile, arms held stiffly, but it probably wouldn't have taken long for her to be indoctrinated and pressured into the "Gotta have a nigger boyfriend. If I don't I'll be called rayciss!" group-think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tessa majors boyfriend - Google Search.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	623.8 KB 
ID:	17773

Niggers are decimating young human females, either by murdering them or befouling them with ugly mutant sprogs so that no normal, decent man will ever want them after their bucks dump them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    She looks uncomfortable here, leaning away from the nigger, forced smile, arms held stiffly, but it probably wouldn't have taken long for her to be indoctrinated and pressured into the "Gotta have a nigger boyfriend. If I don't I'll be called rayciss!" group-think.

Name:	tessa majors boyfriend - Google Search.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	623.8 KB 
ID:	17773
    She might have wised up about the negro, if she lived, so I shouldn't speak ill of the dead. She certainly had a
    ringside seat from which to observe. However, she'd already been relived of her phone, two weeks prior to her
    death, and learned nothing from the experience. Not to mention, her attempting to buy weed from street niggers
    was an exercise in futility. There are a ton of weed dealers that deliver in NYC, and they are right at the school.
    Note that the freshman classes no longer receive a warning about going to the park, which is adjacent to a public
    housing project filled with wild niggers. Nor did she have any sort of alpha male, or one of her friends, keeping an
    eye on her. These factors all add up to it being likely that she was a stubborn liberal feminist, who fell for every
    leftist narrative, short circuiting any notions of self preservation.

Name:	Every Time.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	17777

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    She might have wised up about the negro, if she lived, so I shouldn't speak ill of the dead. She certainly had a
    ringside seat from which to observe. However, she'd already been relived of her phone, two weeks prior to her
    death, and learned nothing from the experience. Not to mention, her attempting to buy weed from street niggers
    was an exercise in futility. There are a ton of weed dealers that deliver in NYC, and they are right at the school.
    Note that the freshman classes no longer receive a warning about going to the park, which is adjacent to a public
    housing project filled with wild niggers. Nor did she have any sort of alpha male, or one of her friends, keeping an
    eye on her. These factors all add up to it being likely that she was a stubborn liberal feminist, who fell for every
    leftist narrative, short circuiting any notions of self preservation.

Name:	Every Time.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	17777
    Still, it's pretty sad and outrageous when humans can't walk in public areas without a bodyguard for fear of being mugged, raped and/or murdered by niglets.

Morningside Park experienced seventeen robberies in the spring of 2019 compared to seven robberies the year before. The suspects in these robberies were mostly younger juvenile niggers between the ages of twelve and fourteen. The robberies usually involved “the same niglets over and over.”[7] According to a report, Barnard College was absent from the local crime briefings in the months leading up to Majors’s killing[
    Ah, for the good ol' days, when these niglets would have done this only once.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Still, it's pretty sad and outrageous when humans can't walk in public areas without a bodyguard for fear of being mugged, raped and/or murdered by niglets.
    Ah, for the good ol' days, when these niglets would have done this only once.
    My dad worked in midtown Manhattan for 47 years, and saw a lot. One afternoon, he sees an NYPD officer beating
    the living shit out of a 14 year old spook, with a nightstick. His partner stood by, and pops asked him what for. The
    cop said the kid was snatching purses, had seriously hurt an old lady earlier that day, and then resisted arrest. He'd
    been caught before, and let go, hence the "tune up". Those days are over in NYC, but obviously need to come
    back, ASAP.

13. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post