Close

Likes Likes:  31
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Beethoven a Nigger?

Oh here we go. An "Afro-Cuban" (nigger) singer... er... "beloved singer" wants to dig up composer Beethoven's long dead ass up to do DNA testing, hoping to prove he was a nigger.

Evidently, there has been a "hundred year long debate" over whether Beethoven was a nigger or not. I'm not an expert on German composers, but it would seem we would have heard this before!

Anyhow the modern day nigger, Roberto Blanco (Robert White?) says start digging!

We wuz kang's and composers... sheeeit!

"German pop singer calls for Beethoven’s body to be exhumed for a racial DNA test" https://amp.classicfm.com/composers/...cial-dna-test/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Oh here we go. An "Afro-Cuban" (nigger) singer... er... "beloved singer" wants to dig up composer Beethoven's long dead ass up to do DNA testing, hoping to prove he was a nigger.

Evidently, there has been a "hundred year long debate" over whether Beethoven was a nigger or not. I'm not an expert on German composers, but it would seem we would have heard this before!

Anyhow the modern day nigger, Roberto Blanco (Robert White?) says start digging!

"German pop singer calls for Beethoven’s body to be exhumed for a racial DNA test" https://amp.classicfm.com/composers/...cial-dna-test/
    ------------------

Beethoven a Nigger?...What next, dig up Elvis to see if he was a Nigger too!

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    Any significant event or person a nigger will say that said person or even was sponsored by niggers. Just the other day I had one say that they Sumerians were niggers and they beez inventing writing and shieeet. I’ve listened to this niggers rant at work about how niggers were pharaohs and how blacks are the real Jews. I correct this person every time and he said the history I took in college was all wrong and now the black people are just learning the “real correct history”. This is why critical race theory is so dangerous because it’s the rewriting of history and is taught to small children who know no better.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The racial DNA test will turn into a rayceest DNA test if..sorry, WHEN they find out that there wasn't a drop of nigger blood in Beethoven

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sicilians, Egyptians, Eskimos, are ALL Niggers. And any worthwhile accomplishment in history, be it in Astronomy, Architecture, Civilization etc., can be attributed to Niggers. Just "axe" Al Sharpton. Dey wuz Kangs. Gnomesane?

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Sicilians, Egyptians, Eskimos, are ALL Niggers. And any worthwhile accomplishment in history, be it in Astronomy, Architecture, Civilization etc., can be attributed to Niggers. Just "axe" Al Sharpton. Dey wuz Kangs. Gnomesane?

This nig also tried to tell me the earth beez flat because I guess their monkey brain can’t think beyond the 350BC. Also I love that dancing nigger meme and your screen name. Django unchained is one of my favorite movies and I love hearing about the “nigger hole” at the LeQuint Dickey Mining Co where niggers are sent when they’re back finally gives out.

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ------------------

Beethoven a Nigger?...What next, dig up Elvis to see if he was a Nigger too!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if Beethoven was a nigger, you can bet Roberto Blancoon has a plan to cash in on this.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    This nig also tried to tell me the earth beez flat because I guess their monkey brain can’t think beyond the 350BC. Also I love that dancing nigger meme and your screen name. Django unchained is one of my favorite movies and I love hearing about the “nigger hole” at the LeQuint Dickey Mining Co where niggers are sent when they’re back finally gives out.
    Thank you.

15. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously, Ludwig van Beethoven was a nigger and so was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
    Just look at the dark skin. Look at how the lower face sticks out. Look at the truck tire lips.

Mozart
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	220px-Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	17771

Beethoven

Name:	MV5BYWE0ZjMzYWMtMzQxMS00ZGMxLTk4NjEtMTQwYWYzYmIzZTkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR13.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	17772

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Classical music, from the Baroque to Romantic era in particular, was mathematical at it's core. Patterns, point, counterpoint, resolution.

There is no way in any universe that Mozart and Beethoven have even .0000000001% nigger. There's no way for any part nigger to even dream of such great music. Again, this is the disgusting misappropriation by niggers. Sure, they were the first Egyptians, Hebrews, Native Americans, Nordics, etc. I'll concede they are the first ape species that came from Australopithcus. It went downhill from there, no progress in thought and behavior. Like I always say, Homo erectus is too generous.

Why would anyone indulge these nigger fantasies?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. I took a tour of my back yard yesterday, in preparation for today's mowing. I noticed what I thought to be over a dozen incipient niggers scattered around. I was horrified! They were black, useless, non-productive, and smelly. However, on closer inspection, they just turned out to be my Labrador's droppings. However, I will be happy to send them to the Cuban ape turd for DNA examination. Perhaps these turds are related to it.

And most-honorable LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.: With all the respect you are due, my friend, the correct spelling for the despicable name of the sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast tax-cheat to whom you refer is Rev (as in revolting = disgusting) Al Shart-skunk.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Classical music, from the Baroque to Romantic era in particular, was mathematical at it's core. Patterns, point, counterpoint, resolution.

There is no way in any universe that Mozart and Beethoven have even .0000000001% nigger. There's no way for any part nigger to even dream of such great music. Again, this is the disgusting misappropriation by niggers. Sure, they were the first Egyptians, Hebrews, Native Americans, Nordics, etc. I'll concede they are the first ape species that came from Australopithcus. It went downhill from there, no progress in thought and behavior. Like I always say, Homo erectus is too generous.

Why would anyone indulge these nigger fantasies?

Name:	Invented a stick 23517841_10156827433664056_2007886175507253939_n.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	17775
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post

I guess you haven't caught up on "History According to the BBC". Even such a recent historical figure as Mannerheim has been transformed into a nigger. Yeah, I could imagine Hitler being willing to have a conference with some nog.

Name:	BBCEP.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	785.3 KB 
ID:	17779
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess you haven't caught up on "History According to the BBC". Even such a recent historical figure as Mannerheim has been transformed into a nigger. Yeah, I could imagine Hitler being willing to have a conference with some nog.

Name:	BBCEP.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	785.3 KB 
ID:	17779
    That's mis-labeled. Those are what came out of Cesar's ass while bent over.

23. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I heard a nigger at work one time trying to convince others that niggers were the ones who taught the Swiss how to make watches 300 years ago....Complete Bull Shit...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Beethoven was definitely NOT a nigger

Beethoven was of German Caucasian ancestry. There are plenty of olive skin type of German people that exist who have darker Caucasian features. The same applies to all of the different skin types and hair types of European caucasians. Niggers love to boost themselves up with lies about who was black in history. Niggers have even said that they were the ones who built the pyramids in Egypt. Ok...can you imagine a nigger mentally calculating the insanely difficult mathematic measurements and designs of the Great pyramids?? Two words. Fuck no!