Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Rolling Stones Classic Song hit by libera scumbag cancel culture

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...sugar-backlash

I support this song completely and listened to it for decades and liberal monkey lovers can go to hell if they call it offensive. This song has been playing for 50 years or so and those libtards wait till now to complain about it. I have heard Nigger music Rap that has lyrics far worse and more offensive then Brown Sugar. Mud Sharks love that disgusting Rap music filth.

2. Likes piano, LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I rarely listen to lyrics of songs to begin with. I just consider the voice as another instrument. Liberals can dislike the song for their stupid fuckin reasons, I never liked it to begin with. After reading the lyrics though, it sure sounds like maybe it's a song about oil-drilling. It's no secret Ole Mick has done his fair share of it.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Fatigue... broadening day by day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That song is about being a nigger lover, nigger fucker.

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I rarely listen to lyrics of songs to begin with. I just consider the voice as another instrument. Liberals can dislike the song for their stupid fuckin reasons, I never liked it to begin with. After reading the lyrics though, it sure sounds like maybe it's a song about oil-drilling. It's no secret Ole Mick has done his fair share of it.
    Tru Dat!! I heard that he had a buck with a sheboon!! Mick has several keyids!!

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never even understood or knew the words til now. This outraged sheboon doesn't realize she just made this song popular again. Why isn't she offended and horrified by nigger cRap songs, filled with obscenities and descriptions of sows as hoes?

Just how far back are niggers, Libtards, and SJWs going excavate to try to find something - anything - that will offend and disturb them?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Nigger-loving goes Way back with the stones and jagger....never been a huge fan...I liked the guitar talent (Mick Taylor) on some of their old stuff....but it was obvious to me wsy back they were liberal nigger lovers....