Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Whaddup my fellow nigger hates!

Just joined this site because I realized I can't battle against BLM on my own.
    BLM basically took over my relationship with my beautiful, white, French Canadian girlfriend.
    She blindly supports BLM as well as terrorist organizations.
    When I spoke against terrorism she would get angry at me and tell me "It's none of my concern/business".
    When will it be my business? When my family/friends/people I know are murdered by Islamic radicals? Will it be my business then?
    You know with that same principle of "it being not my business"...Why did America step against Nazi Germany? It certainly wasn't America's business right?! HAHAHA!
    I swear this leftist media has brainwashed our youth, even the oldies are getting the brainwashing!
    Anyone who's had a similar experience with fellow white people defending terrorists and BLM please feel free to share your story!
    Our young, gorgeous white girls are being fooled and stolen from us!
    ;(

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, JJ!

Sorry to hear about your girl-fiend (r deleted). It's always sad to hear about a human loosing their minds and going to the dark side. This being the case, you're better off without her.

We can't replace her, but at least you can vent stress and laugh here.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that, JJ.

I'm in Quebec and French Canadians have traditionally and openly hated niggers but as you say, the younger generation is being brainwashed and bombarded with nigger propaganda from every source.

At least here you can vent in peace, so welcome!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdy Jax, glad to have you here. Sorry about your gf. I have a daughter-in-law like that. She's as far left as you can imagine. Supports BLM, feed the starving niglets and every other looney, loser organization out there. She's also a family law attorney (the worst kind). We're all just waiting on my son to divorce her bat shit crazy ass.

Anyway JJ, you're in good company here, welcome aboard!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us. And look at the bright side...'You are now with true friends!'

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club from the "Club" Jani Jax.

If my wife suddenly started supporting BLM or other leftist or feed the starving coon shit like that, I'd take her for a ride and drop her off in a nigger neighborhood!

If I were to divorce, it would cost me. If I dropped her in Groidville, in a short period of time, her life insurance company would be sending a fat check out to Coon Club Road!

Thankfully, I don't ever foresee that happening!

Carry on my friend!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CHIMPOUT, JJ! This the great Fortress of Humanity where the walls repel the nigger hordes and keep us all safe from Muh Dik! As long as you're here, you are free to tell the truth about niggers.

Oh, and my French-Canadian wife and I are about to celebrate our 20th. No "BLM" bullshit so far, but she does make excuses for them [SMGDH...].

8. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, glad to have you aboard. Sorry about the GF, but you saved yourself a headache.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JanitorJax View Post
    BLM basically took over my relationship with my beautiful, white, French Canadian girlfriend.
    When I spoke against terrorism she would get angry at me and tell me "It's none of my concern/business".
    When will it be my business? When my family/friends/people I know are murdered by Islamic radicals? Will it be my business then?
    You know with that same principle of "it being not my business"...Why did America step against Nazi Germany? It certainly wasn't America's business right?! HAHAHA!
    I swear this leftist media has brainwashed our youth, even the oldies are getting the brainwashing!
    Anyone who's had a similar experience with fellow white people defending terrorists and BLM please feel free to share your story!
    ;(
    That is all you see in ads is bucks with white women and mixed race kids. White women have traditionally been weak when it comes to brainwashing. They don't get that they are hated and are putting themselves in grave danger.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Jax! Sounds like New Girlfriend time...... Grab a stick and bash some niggers!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ;(
    Welcome!! Now BASH niggers and @$$lifter$!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Welcome to the club from the "Club" Jani Jax.

If my wife suddenly started supporting BLM or other leftist or feed the starving coon shit like that, I'd take her for a ride and drop her off in a nigger neighborhood!

If I were to divorce, it would cost me. If I dropped her in Groidville, in a short period of time, her life insurance company would be sending a fat check out to Coon Club Road!

Thankfully, I don't ever foresee that happening!

Carry on my friend!
    CCR,
    Your comment reminded me of an event in my house 25 years ago. My step-son was eight years old at the time and had just moved in with me. I wasn't married to his Mom at the time. I told him, "in this house, no nigger music (cRap) is allowed. No posters of nigger athletes are allowed either. Only white sports stars. If you think niggers are special in any way, I'll drive you to the ghetto, drop you off there, and let you get a true accounting of how vile they truly are, and you'll have to find your way home by yourself". He never broke my rules.

And welcome Jax. I recently joined as well. I enjoy this site very much. A bunch of intelligent, like-minded people on here. Bash away at the nigger scourges on here.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post

"...in this house, no nigger music (cRap) is allowed. No posters of nigger athletes are allowed either..."

As it should be!

Parenting, whether a child or step child includes raising that child to understand the dangers in life, especially the groid!

Both my girls, while still very young and in elementary school were sat down and an explanation given that black boys are for black girls period, then asked if there were any question whatsoever about it.

Both (now grown women) understood without hesitation and grew up never having the slightest interest in the handful of bucks that roamed the halls.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co., N/A liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    ;(
    Welcome Jax. As a woman, I am telling you right now that the best thing you can do is break up with this girlfriend. There are other (beautiful) fish in the sea. If things progress and you end up marrying this person, your marriage will be shit. Marriage only serves to amplify problems and this problem is a serious one that will get worse. She will turn against you in a heartbeat when the "commies" take over and make this kind of "hate speech" illegal. Remember how in Nazi Germany people would rat each other out? The same will happen in the west, soon.
    Take your losses now and move on. Find a nice conservative girl with similar values.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! Sorry for my delayed reply, and hope you can save your girlfriend from herself, even just for her own sake.

To add to h8's warning, don't let her know you signed up on Chimpout. Don't show her links on the site. Don't browse the site on a device she might also use. Seeing your CO activity might be the spark for her to turn against you, and then reveal you online.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    what happened? One post one hit wonder....where you at friend? Niggers need bashing !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    what happened? One post one hit wonder....where you at friend? Niggers need bashing !!

This happens a lot. My opinion is that sometimes people get so frustrated and angry over the nigger worship they go hunting online for like-minded people, find this place where they can honestly vent, maybe feel better after doing so and have no need to return?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This happens a lot. My opinion is that sometimes people get so frustrated and angry over the nigger worship they go hunting online for like-minded people, find this place where they can honestly vent, maybe feel better after doing so and have no need to return?
    I think its fear of being caught and losing their livelihood. Maybe his girlfriend’s nigger buck shot him dead also.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post