Close

Likes Likes:  46
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Alzheimer Nigger Pisses in Trash Can

There is a nigger with Alzheimer's that comes to my friend's barbecue joint with his Sow and retarded buck son. Pappy nigger has had his driving privileges revoked so his ho drives now. Every day that brain dead coon goes to the restaurant bathroom and either shits or pisses without flushing, with half his piss winding up on the floor. Today Buckwheat topped it off by pissing in the trash can. Can't make this stuff up.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are born brain dead, so Alzheimer's shouldn't slow them down any.
    If there were cameras in the shitter and Chicken George got busted, his fambly would pull the "dindu" and " racism" card out their asses.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    To bad the management can't install CCTV cams in the bathroom, then he would have the proof to deny them any service to the place.
    BTW: Niggers think the world is their toilet, just like when they were back in the african bush.
    I'm primarily a construction electrician, but I jump on some jobs for my friend's security company. They have
    camera installations at a wide variety of NYC residential and commercial properties. What they all have in common,
    is niggers using elevators, stairwells, lobbies, retail store aisles, sidewalks, alleys - you name it - as their toilet.
    There really isn't a whole lot done about any of it though. Building management and the police don't GAF.
    Some places with a door man have pics on a "Wall of shame", some stores have cctv and mag lock the door when
    they approach, some just won't buzz any niggers in, period. I knew a guy who had a basement apartment in
    Manhattan, and the niggers used to piss in his air conditioner. The neighbor upstairs let him dump a bucket off
    his balcony, on one of the nigger pissers. Niggers suck !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Every Time.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	17745

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm primarily a construction electrician, but I jump on some jobs for my friend's security company. They have
    camera installations at a wide variety of NYC residential and commercial properties. What they all have in common,
    is niggers using elevators, stairwells, lobbies, retail store aisles, sidewalks, alleys - you name it - as their toilet.
    There really isn't a whole lot done about any of it though. Building management and the police don't GAF.
    Some places with a door man have pics on a "Wall of shame", some stores have cctv and mag lock the door when
    they approach, some just won't buzz any niggers in, period. I knew a guy who had a basement apartment in
    Manhattan, and the niggers used to piss in his air conditioner. The neighbor upstairs let him dump a bucket off
    his balcony, on one of the nigger pissers. Niggers suck !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Every Time.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	17745
    My uncle used to run a plumbing business in NYC till the mid 80’s.He had a contract to fix the plumbing for apartments in the south bronx.Concourse neighborhood. Anyway, those spiggers were nasty as a nigger.
    I learned my plumbing skills at a young age helping my uncle.You had to make sure you locked the van and left it where you could see it. And even then! The elevator was always broken down, so we had to take the stairs.
    These beasts would urinate and defecate in the stairwells. And we’ve also found them fornicating there as well. Very disgusting animals. No shame and a total disregard for anyone else.
    We used to find all kinds of things in the trap down in the basement. Pieces of a fucking dog. And all kinds of other nasty shit. Another plumber found human remains.My uncle gave thanks to God after he fulfilled that contract!

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Even before this Covid horse shit very few niggers actually ate inside the restaurant. My friend closed the indoor dining completely and all remaining business is drive through, sitting in vehicles in the parking lot, or the picnic area that seats about 20. With indoor dining shut down he's actually making more money by eliminating the wages of at least 2 waitresses,plus the phenomenon every restaurant has of " The annoying old man who never leaves"
    I remember many years back an online review read, "The BBQ is great, but the patrons are racists."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    These beasts would urinate and defecate in the stairwells. And we’ve also found them fornicating there as well. Very disgusting animals. No shame and a total disregard for anyone else.
    I used to fill in as a plumber's helper back in the '80s, and we did jobs in Bushwick, which was Spiggerville.
    They didn't use the building for a toilet so much, but the street whores would fuck in the damndest places you
    ever saw. And they filled an interior courtyard 20' deep with garbage they threw out the window. Had to rescue
    a couple of dogs out of there, one that they let grow up with a choke chain that became too small. I death gripped
    it with gauntlet gloves on, while my friend did surgery to expose the chain, then bolt-cuttered it off. Animals, man.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the majority of us have been inside nigger nests for work and I have to say, I find the accommodations for animals at the zoo more appealing!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    There is a nigger with Alzheimer's that comes to my friend's barbecue joint with his Sow and retarded buck son. Pappy nigger has had his driving privileges revoked so his ho drives now. Every day that brain dead coon goes to the restaurant bathroom and either shits or pisses without flushing, with half his piss winding up on the floor. Today Buckwheat topped it off by pissing in the trash can. Can't make this stuff up.
    I was in san fran "shitsco" back in '93 and I saw a nigger drop trou and shit on the side walk. Nowadays where they have "shit maps" for certain streets in sf that is an everyday occurance, however it wasn't back then. I read that that FUCKING C@N+ piglosi is worth $315.8 million. She hasn't done SHIT for that city, oh wait NEVER MIND!!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simple solution. "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" sign posted at entry. Pissing in garbage cans or on walls is a pretty good reason to refuse this Nigger service.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are born brain dead, so Alzheimer's shouldn't slow them down any.
    If there were cameras in the shitter and Chicken George got busted, his fambly would pull the "dindu" and " racism" card out their asses.
    Yeah I think posting cameras in restrooms might fall under invasion of privacy laws. Of course it didn't stop those illegals from following that congresswoman Sinema into the baffroom and filming her. Laws don't seem to apply to Liberals.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Simple solution. "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" sign posted at entry. Pissing in garbage cans or on walls is a pretty good reason to refuse this Nigger service.

Since they all look alike, you can always say "yep, that's the one who pissed in the trash can".

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are sick, disgusting sacks of monkey shit.......