Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

A Lesbian Sheboon barrister sues Stonewall and her London chambers.

A Lesbian barrister sues Stonewall and her London chambers claiming she lost income because she disagrees with the LGBT charity's philosophy that 'trans women are women.!...More Free Gibs for the Niggers!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-scheme.html

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers never invented the wheel but they sure are some litigious fuck heads in all first world societies. Dumb fucks just like to sue everyone and everything when they don’t get their way. Now I like to hope the niggers bite the hands that feed them. They are nothing more than votes for the corrupt politicians but they’ll be enjoying their political cannon fodder turning against them. Maybe someday we can finally vote to boot these fucks out of our countries.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigaboos will play any card dealt to them hoping to hit the nigger lottery.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    I have to say, I'm really torn here. First and foremost, it's a nigger, so who cares. That said, the monkey is correct. There's no such thing as a transgender. It's both physically and scientifically impossible to change one's gender.

At the end of the day, it's not really different than nigger on nigger violence. The Marxists will eat each other alive!

It WILL be fun to watch though. Which pets will the left side with? Watching wokists explode has it's entertainment value!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nothing is going to cure the the world of this narcicistic genuflecting -- self discovery idiocy,
    What gender am I shit, short of a biblical scale famine. When you have to scrabble for survival food, things fall into perspective real fast.

Blacks stop worrying about offenses of 300 years ago, and these trannies stop reflecting on their crotch. Michael Jacksons quit having nose jobs,