Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigdar Niggers Kill a Human Vet in Albany NY Mass Shooting

No one has been aperested, but this stinks of niggers. The illegal bar is in a niggrified part of town. Some nigger emptied his paw gun into the crowd.
    ALBANY — One man is dead and six injured following a massive shooting incident that city and police officials said was outside of an Albany bar on Saturday night.

Officials placed the shooting at The Lounge located at 117 North Lake Ave. where officers responded to reports of shots fired at approximately 10:50 p.m. Saturday.

Alexander Bolton, 29, of New Bedford, Mass., was taken to Albany Medical Center Hospital with a gunshot wound to the torso, where he was later pronounced dead, authorities said.
    https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...1-16522841.php
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ratio3x2_1200.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	17741
    The Human Victim Alexander Bolton
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Addendum, while niggers have committed EVERY murder in Albany for years, until lately, all the victims were niggers too
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    anyone hanging out with niggers, tolerating niggers, and advocating for niggers, are traitors to humanity. my mudshark cousin, with 2 white kids prior to being influenced by joojoo owned cosmopolitan promoting media, was killed by her nigger exboyfriend. he was given 20 year sentence and only served 5 years. Out and about, in society, giving empowerment to other niggers to commit crimes against humanity without fear of capital punishment or corporate punishment appropriate to the crime. fucking niggers are the problem, joojoos are the source, and too many white humans are complacent. Nobody is born a "racist'. It is learned by experiencing and observing niggernomics. If you want to end racism, work toward recovering a homogenous society of WHITE HUMANS.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... One man is dead and six injured following a massive shooting incident..."

Definitely nigger marksmanship at its finest!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piano View Post
    anyone hanging out with niggers, tolerating niggers, and advocating for niggers, are traitors to humanity. my mudshark cousin, with 2 white kids prior to being influenced by joojoo owned cosmopolitan promoting media, was killed by her nigger exboyfriend. he was given 20 year sentence and only served 5 years. Out and about, in society, giving empowerment to other niggers to commit crimes against humanity without fear of capital punishment or corporate punishment appropriate to the crime. fucking niggers are the problem, joojoos are the source, and too many white humans are complacent. Nobody is born a "racist'. It is learned by experiencing and observing niggernomics. If you want to end racism, work toward recovering a homogenous society of WHITE HUMANS.
    BEST solution yet!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALBANY — Alexander Bolton excelled at everything.

He was a talented chess player, skilled artist, riveting storyteller, a loyal soldier to his unit in Afghanistan, an ordained wedding officiant and so talented at charades, his interpretations left family members buckled over with laughter.

“Alex was the greatest son imaginable,” said his mother, Michele Morgan Bolton. “Kind, strong, funny, brave. Someone who loved his family and friends and put them above all else.”

Bolton was killed when some nigger opened fire Saturday into a crowd outside of a bar.

Now instead of looking forward to Thanksgiving - and what surely would have been another installment of his famed charades impressions, replete with accents and comedic physicality - she’s making arrangements to bring him back to Massachusetts.

“He has left such a legacy in the community,” she said. “I’m so broken as a mother, I can’t even describe it.”

He was 29.
    Rest in Peace Alex.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE:
    They aprested some suspooks, but the nigger lovers at the TU won't release any names. But definitely they are niggers.
    10 arrested following Albany mass shooting
    People were charged with weapon possession after being found inside private club
    All 10 were charged with two counts of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon and one count of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, city police announced on Tuesday.
    Seven of the suspects, who range in age from 29 to 54, live in Troy; the three others live in Albany, Schenectady and Ballston Spa. All were arraigned Sunday in Albany City Criminal Court.
    https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...g-16527783.php

UPDATE 2:
    Channel 6 does have names and they don't seem all negroid:
    Michael McDermott, 29, of Troy
    Jasmine Torres, 31, of Troy
    Ashley St. John, 33, of Schenectady
    Shalaeko Banks, 34, of Albany
    Eric Patel, 34, of Ballston Spa
    Robert Stallings, 35, of Troy
    Victor Gonzalez, 43, of Troy
    Jacqueline Gonzalez, 47, of Troy
    Carmen Guzman, 47, of Troy
    David Bridges, 54, of Troy
    https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/te...-mass-shooting
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-13-2021 at 01:44 PM. Reason: add

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    He was a talented chess player, skilled artist, riveting storyteller, a loyal soldier to his unit in Afghanistan, an ordained wedding officiant and so talented at charades, his interpretations left family members buckled over with laughter.

“Alex was the greatest son imaginable,” said his mother, Michele Morgan Bolton. “Kind, strong, funny, brave. Someone who loved his family and friends and put them above all else.”
    Rest in Peace Alex.
    Niggers say that all the time when one of theirs finds goodness, and we laugh at the total lie. When family says that about a murdered human, I can feel their grief.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post