Close

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: John Gruden

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

John Gruden

I played football growing up and have been a fan for as long as I can remember. I love the sport. I know a lot here do not and for good reason. They shit canned Johnny boy today for his “racist, misogynistic and homophobic” remarks from an email 12 years ago. They hit the dude with the trifecta. You can’t come back from that. The email I saw simply stated that a boot lipped nigger had michelin tire lips, which is not inaccurate. Meanwhile, they let a nigger out on bond for ahooting up a school the next day. Shit is hitting the fan at lightning speed. Good luck whitey and when I say this, it includes you white liberal enablers which is likely exactly what Gruden was prior to this incident.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to watch NFL football. But when that kneeling started, I stopped watching. And the more I hear about the Nigger Felon League,the more I hate it! Gruden got what was coming to him. You hang around in a septic tank with liberals and niggers,pretending to be one one them.And then they turn on you!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bet is that he will likely be replaced by a nigger coach ASAP.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I used to watch NFL football. But when that kneeling started, I stopped watching. And the more I hear about the Nigger Felon League,the more I hate it! Gruden got what was coming to him. You hang around in a septic tank with liberals and niggers,pretending to be one one them.And then they turn on you!
    Happens EVERY single time!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Agreed. They do love to eat each other.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    it doesnt matter how much of other people's money they throw at a nigger, it's going to make the worst decisions possible. I can't say that i Like gruden. I despise everyone involved with promoting athletics in schools and overpaid criminal leagues. My entire lifetime ive watched absolutely stupid people, mostly fat and not athletic waste time, money and energy rooting for shitspawn niggers coddling balls. Nowhere predominantly black on the planet is civilized. advocating for sports and supporting it, only lowers the cognitive intelligence of the entire collective. Why should lanigger learn to read and write, if it can make millions catching balls? It's stupid, it's lowered the standards in America and EVERYONE supporting this bullshit is the enemy. Folks need to fix themselves or become strange fruit. Too old, and too tired to empathize with any low IQ niggeractivist, whether they realize it or not.

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Agreed. They do love to eat each other.
    Good!Let them kill each other!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A feetsball nigger can be found out to be a murderer and the same SJW shytes trashing Gruden would hoist him up.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post