Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

National Felon League rookie Kadarius punches opposing player, but it's a nigger, so it won't be suspended

It may not even get fined, whereas if a white player had defended his teammate against a nigger, he'd have been fired on the spot. A nigger can always get away with it. This one made an "apology" and ooked about no excuses, except that it wasn't an apology and was an excuse. At least it attacked a fellow nigger.

Can't more of these NFL niggers start a battle royal with each other? Then I might watch a minute or so of each game. I'd love to see the benches clear as all the niggers start whaling on each other, maybe pick up a midget nigger waterboy and start swinging it around.

New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney apologized Monday for throwing a punch and being ejected for it in the fourth quarter of a 44-20 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.

The incident occurred late in the blowout loss. The rookie appeared to be defending teammate Evan Engram, who was in the middle of a scrum, and swung a punch that landed on safety Damontae Kazee.

Toney will reportedly not be suspended, but the league will review it for a potential fine, per Ian Rapoport at NFL Network. Giants head coach Joe Judge was asked about the incident after the game Sunday.
    Wanna take the time out to apologize to the entire organization, Owners, My Teammates and the entire #BigBlue��…your emotions just can get the best of you sometimes…..No Excuses just actions ������#ThankYall
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-new...171950982.html

God, that is one ugly nigger, even for a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4e4434b0-2ab6-11ec-8bf2-1c632e3bd8eb.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	17725
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rookie appeared to be defending teammate Evan Engram, who was in the middle of a scrum, and swung a punch that landed on safety Damontae Kazee.
    Kadarius axe-a-dently punches Damontae.
    Goddamn NFL is like a bad nigger name convention (coonvention?) or something.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	bull 16.1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	17737

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A savage gorilla losing it’s temper. What a shock! It only attacked one of its own, so no biggie. But it should be kept away from humans.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Giants have a Kadarius, a Rodarius, an Adoree, a Darius, and a Darnay. No Shitavious, which is surprising.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good God. The nigger names in the NFL are incredible. With each new batch of apes it gets more ridiculous. LOL

7. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It may not even get fined, whereas if a white player had defended his teammate against a nigger, he'd have been fired on the spot. A nigger can always get away with it. This one made an "apology" and ooked about no excuses, except that it wasn't an apology and was an excuse. At least it attacked a fellow nigger.

Can't more of these NFL niggers start a battle royal with each other? Then I might watch a minute or so of each game. I'd love to see the benches clear as all the niggers start whaling on each other, maybe pick up a midget nigger waterboy and start swinging it around.

And they give Gruden a massive rash of shit for thought crimes on his private E-mail. It's okay for these Niggers to assault each other and commit felonies at with impunity. I refuse to watch those spoiled monkeys play anymore.

9. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Homo erectus is what it beez!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Giants have a Kadarius, a Rodarius, an Adoree, a Darius, and a Darnay. No Shitavious, which is surprising.
    Tru Dat!!