It may not even get fined, whereas if a white player had defended his teammate against a nigger, he'd have been fired on the spot. A nigger can always get away with it. This one made an "apology" and ooked about no excuses, except that it wasn't an apology and was an excuse. At least it attacked a fellow nigger.

Can't more of these NFL niggers start a battle royal with each other? Then I might watch a minute or so of each game. I'd love to see the benches clear as all the niggers start whaling on each other, maybe pick up a midget nigger waterboy and start swinging it around.

New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney apologized Monday for throwing a punch and being ejected for it in the fourth quarter of a 44-20 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.

The incident occurred late in the blowout loss. The rookie appeared to be defending teammate Evan Engram, who was in the middle of a scrum, and swung a punch that landed on safety Damontae Kazee.

Toney will reportedly not be suspended, but the league will review it for a potential fine, per Ian Rapoport at NFL Network. Giants head coach Joe Judge was asked about the incident after the game Sunday.
Wanna take the time out to apologize to the entire organization, Owners, My Teammates and the entire #BigBlue��…your emotions just can get the best of you sometimes…..No Excuses just actions ������#ThankYall
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-new...171950982.html

God, that is one ugly nigger, even for a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4e4434b0-2ab6-11ec-8bf2-1c632e3bd8eb.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	17725