Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings for Marquisha +14 wounded in gruesome nigger bar shooting

Them niggers sure are culturally enriching Minnesota. So much more vibrant and cultural since the asshole libs moved all those niggers there.
    3 Men Arrested After ‘Hellish’ Mass Shooting At St. Paul Bar Leaves 1 Dead, 14 Injured

Officers arrested three feral junglebunnies on Sunday, less than 12 hours after police said a shootout at a bar near downtown St. Paul “created chaos and tragedy,” leaving 14 injured and a she boon dead.

The Seventh Street Truck Park at 214 W. Seventh St. — an indoor food truck hall and bar near the Xcel Energy Center — was crowded with niggers enjoying a weekend night “when multiple shithead groids decided to pull out stolen hi-point guns, with no regard for (not) human life, and pull the trigger,” said Steve Linders, police spokesman.

Police Chief Todd Axtell didn’t recall a St. Paul shooting with anything close to this number of victims since he became an officer in the city in 1989. He said he talked to the family of the slain woman and “they are absolutely devastated.”

Marquisha Williams, 27, was an innocent bystander when she was fatally shot at Seventh Street Truck Park on Oct. 10, 2021, a relative said. She was trained as a veterinary technician. (Courtesy photo)
    Marquisha Wiley, 27, was an innocent victim caught in the crossfire — there were gunshots fired at people behind her when she was fatally shot, her grandcoon said. He described her as “very loving” and a “good girl.” Wiley was trained as a veterinary technician and worked in the field.
    https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/...rt-3-arrested/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a less than 7 percent deletion rate. They can do better.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose 'hellish' is accurate. Only one nigger was deleted. 100% nigger deletions would be 'Heavenly'.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Three young men were arrested" ? That's some real ace reporting there. Pat yourselves on the back, for getting
    the "scoop". The NY Post also left out the fact that "Marquisha" got batwings, in a fruitless attempt to hide nigger
    criminality. This "Secret suspect/secret victim" reporting is not working, as it's only niggers that shoot into crowds.
    I email these woketurds all the time, and tell them their smokescreen isn't working, we know it's niggers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	17721

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    That's a less than 7 percent deletion rate. They can do better.
    Seems they can't do any better. The fail is strong in niggers.

I tried to find "Minnesota shooters" and as usual I got a whole page of cultural enrichers:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minnesota bar shooting suspects - Google Search.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	563.6 KB 
ID:	17723
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    15 monkeyshiners shot and only one got batwinged? That’s truly an horrific crime! Mandatory 100 years extra to each of the suspooks for every nigger that survives! And I’d wager that over 100 shots were probably fired! if you can’t get your hit/miss ratio above 50%, you’ve got no business doing a shooting! Maybe they should go to the sand nigger suicide bomb route. Lol!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to open some public target ranges in the 'hood so these niggers can shoot each other more effectively!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post