Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger beats 75yo boss over pay check

Nigger beats the shit out of his 75 year old boss over a paycheck.
    Now tax payers will have to pay for his prison bills.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-sheriff-says/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right off the bat, the jig reporter says "All because his paycheck was short". You know damn well the boss paid
    that nigger far more than he deserved, and got beat up anyway. Niggers must have sucked as slaves, because
    they are horrible at any kind of manual labor. You could tell the jigs in my infantry A.I.T. class never did a day's
    work in their lives. I out-dug 4 of them one day, and the negro sergeant went wild, saying you let this white boy
    from NY make you look sad. The beasting they got failed to light a fire under any of them. I'm not sure if bullets
    and bombs flying would have motivated them, and we never got to find out.

4. Likes Sandy , jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    when he was paid, reportedly became agitated with the size of his paycheck. Authorities said he became agitated, yelled profanities and began to kick his employer.

Authorities said the victim was kicked in the head at least three times....

Police said Taylor has outstanding warrants in Detroit on charges of assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder and aggravated assault, and three traffic warrants from Highland Park.
    The nigger committed attempted murder, but all it takes is the right nigger or niggerloving DA to give a plea deal for misdemeanor battery. It doesn't matter that the nigger's done it before.

I don't think the nigger was even shorted on its check. It sounds like it was paid what it was supposed to be, but it doesn't understand the concept of taxes, or it thought it "deserved" $100 per hour. What it deserves is to be taken back to that construction site and kept as a windchime until it rots.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nucking Figger
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there’s one thing I’ve learned by watching the old slave masters in movies and reading about them is, never hire a nigger if you don’t own a weapon.And you should never be around one unless you are packing some fucking heat. I know I’m always fuckin strapped!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The nigger committed attempted murder, but all it takes is the right nigger or niggerloving DA to give a plea deal for misdemeanor battery. It doesn't matter that the nigger's done it before.
    I've been seeing plea deals, for repeat offender, jailbird niggers - only 10 years, for what could easily be 1st degree
    murder. First 48 nigger does a rap song about how his rival's kid won't ever see him again, shoots him dead, only
    10 years ? That means jiggy boon is out in 6 years. Multiple NYC jigs being undercharged, let go, prosecutor
    no-shows, no bail requirement for successive felony arrests. Fucking crazy. Upping my daily defensive firepower load out.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Every Time.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	17747

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

"... Niggers must have sucked as slaves..."

"... Niggers must have sucked as slaves..."

Keep in mind they were originally dickwashers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I've been seeing plea deals, for repeat offender, jailbird niggers - only 10 years, for what could easily be 1st degree
    murder.
    First 48 nigger does a rap song about how his rival's kid won't ever see him again, shoots him dead, only
    10 years ? That means jiggy boon is out in 6 years. Multiple NYC jigs being undercharged, let go, prosecutor
    no-shows, no bail requirement for successive felony arrests. Fucking crazy. Upping my daily defensive firepower load out.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Every Time.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	17747
    Nigger charged with 1st degree or attempted murder? Call for Robin Steinberg to bail out the underprivileged buck IF the nigger doesn't get a free ride at psycho hospital for his mental health crisis, at the taxpayers' expense, of course.

When are the libtards going to finally give in and accept that they are dead wrong and that niggers are dangerous, unruly beasts who should not be allowed to roam free among humans?

Oh, and never ever hire niggers, work for niggers, rent to or from niggers and never trust one closer than shooting distance. If you do you will be, at the very least robbed or ripped off or at the worst, savagely attacked and/or murdered over the most minor things.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post