Man charged after woman launched 30-feet off I-85 overpass, GSP says

A man was arrested for reckless driving after Georgia State Patrol troopers said he struck two vehicles and forced one stranded motorist to fall from an Interstate 85 overpass while he was racing another car along the busy highway.

Horace Maurice Dillard, Jr., was booked into the Fulton County jail on Monday. According to the Georgia State Patrol, Dillard was racing another car down I-85 just south of Piedmont just after 4 p.m. when his car struck a Kia Optima, sending it spinning into the emergency lane.

Troopers then said he hit a Chevrolet Cruz that had broken down and was in the right emergency lane. Leslie Camille Reese who was outside the car at the time waiting for a friend to pick her up, was launched from the overpass as a result, troopers said. She landed about 30 feet down on a lawn along Plasters Avenue NE.
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/man...rpass-gsp-says

The indestructible she boon survived a 30 foot fall.
Woman recovering after falling 30 feet off an interstate overpass

A woman is recovering after a terrifying series of events that caused her to fall off an interstate overpass.

Leslie Reese's father, Irving Reese, tells FOX 5 his daughter was standing on the Interstate 85 overpass just south of Piedmont Road because her car broke down.

She was standing in the emergency lane and waiting for her roommate to pick her up.

According to Reese, his daughter was on the phone with her roommate when she was thrown off the bridge.

"She said that she heard my daughter screaming and then she heard her hit the ground," Reese said.
The Nigger And The Damage Done. But don't, worry your taxpayer dollars will pay for the hospital bills to fix this nigger on nigger catastrophe.

"She was in pretty bad condition when she got here, but she was alive," Reese said.

According to doctors, Leslie Reese won't be able to attempt to walk for several months.

"She had surgery. She had several broken bones. She had a broken femur, broken pelvis, broken tibia. her mouth was split open. She lost her teeth."
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/wom...state-overpass