Close

Likes Likes:  44
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Raiders Head Coach admits NFL nigger DeMaurice Smith has big nigger lips like "tires"

    Reported racist comment from Jon Gruden draws NFL rebuke


    A report that Jon Gruden used a racist comment about NFL Players Association leader DeMaurice Smith in an email 10 years ago drew a strong and quick rebuke Friday from the NFL.

    A Wall Street Journal story noted that Gruden, then working for ESPN and now coach of the Las Vegas Raiders, referred in a racist way to Smith’s facial features.
    “Dum*b*oriss Smith has lips the size of michellin tires,” Gruden wrote in the email re*viewed by the newspaper.
    https://www.wwnytv.com/2021/10/08/re...he%20newspaper.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a picture of the nigger's bootlips so we can coonfirm for ourselves? What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Reported racist comment from Jon Gruden draws NFL rebuke






    https://www.wwnytv.com/2021/10/08/re...he%20newspaper.
    So did george "fentanol" groid!! That nigger looked like the offspring of a blowfish that was RAPED by a mountain gorilla!!

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    4,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    So did george "fentanol" groid!! That nigger looked like the offspring of a blowfish that was RAPED by a mountain gorilla!!

    One Liner Award Winner of the Day!



    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Is there a picture of the nigger's bootlips so we can coonfirm for ourselves? What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

    All niggers are boot lipped, some more than others but always disgusting.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DeMaurice Smith - Google Search.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	193.9 KB 
ID:	17719
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Is there a picture of the nigger's bootlips so we can coonfirm for ourselves? What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  7. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    And surprise - it has (or had) a dirty mudshark who just loooovves those big boot lips. Ew.
    "Karen Padgett Smith, DeMaurice Smith's wife, owns a reputation as a VIP companion."
    Yeah, she has a reputation - as a filthy coalburner willing to lie and rut with a nigger beast. Congrats, Karen!

    https://celebhook.com/karen-padgett-...ce-smith-wife/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  8. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those niggerlips look bootlipped, all right. Looks like Gruden was right.

    This whole thing is just a bullshit move to get white coaches like Gruden fired and replaced with Rooney Rule niggers. An NFL coach is basically a plantation overseer these days, watching over a bunch of rich nigger players (and the occasional whitey who's allowed to play), you need a white man for the job of overseer.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And surprise - it has (or had) a dirty mudshark who just loooovves those big boot lips. Ew.


    Yeah, she has a reputation - as a filthy coalburner willing to lie and rut with a nigger beast. Congrats, Karen!

    https://celebhook.com/karen-padgett-...ce-smith-wife/
    Only a nigger would even want to touch that scary looking beast with crazy eyes.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  10. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Only a nigger would even want to touch that scary looking beast with crazy eyes.
    That dress makes her look like a big husky tranny. But she's white so what does the nigger care?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  11. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gruden has been fired. Turns out he also made unflattering comments about the libtards other pets, gays.

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ers-head-coach

  12. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Only a nigger would even want to touch that scary looking beast with crazy eyes.
    She is about a dumpy ass lookin hoe alright.

  13. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  14. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    SMH. Can't even make an honest comment on precious niggers anymore. How long have people been commenting on Mick Jagger and Steven Tylers big lips with impunity. But OH NO, not on the Niggers for God sake.

  15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  16. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do most niggers always have a big dent at the top of their forehayeds?

  17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  18. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    4,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That dress makes her look like a big husky tranny. But she's white so what does the nigger care?

    If it's white it's all-rye as the niggers say.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  19. #16
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Resign ? WTF ? I would call a press conference, and say "I meant what I said, he's a blubber-lipped motherfucker, and Goodell is a pussy asshole. Furthermore, the Rams should not have been told to draft that niggerfaggot Michael Sam, and fuck anyone who doesn't like it. There will be no apology coming from me, and I'm not quitting, so fire me, or GFYM".

  20. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Resign ? WTF ? I would call a press conference, and say "I meant what I said, he's a blubber-lipped motherfucker, and Goodell is a pussy asshole. Furthermore, the Rams should not have been told to draft that niggerfaggot Michael Sam, and fuck anyone who doesn't like it. There will be no apology coming from me, and I'm not quitting, so fire me, or GFYM".
    Amen to that. The end game is to only have nigger coaches. The irony is amazing. They aren't referred to as the Nigger Felon League for nothing. These fuckin nigger players can beat the shit out of their Mudsharks and pull all other kinds of Nigger-shines, but this Coach gets crucified for making harmless comments on his PRIVATE messaging accounts. I wonder how many of these fucktards talking shit about the Coach would be willing to open up their accounts and show how innocent their messages have been. Put their money where their moufs are.

  21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  22. #18
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Amen to that. The end game is to only have nigger coaches. The irony is amazing. They aren't referred to as the Nigger Felon League for nothing. These fuckin nigger players can beat the shit out of their Mudsharks and pull all other kinds of Nigger-shines, but this Coach gets crucified for making harmless comments on his PRIVATE messaging accounts. I wonder how many of these fucktards talking shit about the Coach would be willing to open up their accounts and show how innocent their messages have been. Put their money where their moufs are.
    Chucky wasn't even coaching at the time. He was working for ESPN, using his personal email to talk with a friend who worked for the Redskins.

  23. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •