Close

Likes Likes:  16
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

California becomes first state to bring in compulsory ethnic studies.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed into law America's first Nigger ass kissing requirement for high school students after five years of debate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...raduation.html

2. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    An enterprising bigot could have some real fun with this! I know I did through my son with Willie Horton as the most influential man that destroyed a presidential candidate.

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kids must know complete history... like 13/99? Shit like that?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed into law America's first Nigger ass kissing requirement for high school students after five years of debate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...raduation.html
    Is the school going to offer classes in ebonics?!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Is the school going to offer classes in ebonics?!
    With how a lot of the nigger and spiggers ook and eek, their whitest students basically graduate with conversational fluency in ebonics.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    With how a lot of the nigger and spiggers ook and eek, their whitest students basically graduate with conversational fluency in ebonics.
    That's what happened when I used to work for the city gubmint !! I was fluent in English, spanglish and ebonics!! Two plus dos = "Fo'!!"

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    No surprise there, the place is totally run by left-wing nigger loving liberals, I'll bet it doesn't apply to private schools where that Ass-Hole Newsom has his kids enrolled, and you know for sure the Ass-Hole doesn't live anywhere near niggers.....

Side note-

I heard recently that California had a Record breaking state surplus of $$$'a, from the fed and taxes they collect on freaking Everything in California, $80 Billion...So what this Dik-Head of a governor is gonna do is give it to the illegal people there in the form of free education, job training and health care and cash payment subsidies....its Ridiculous...and what's MORE Ridiculous are the stupid lunatics that vote these Ass holes in...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    No surprise there, the place is totally run by left-wing nigger loving liberals, I'll bet it doesn't apply to private schools where that Ass-Hole Newsom has his kids enrolled, and you know for sure the Ass-Hole doesn't live anywhere near niggers.....

Side note-

I heard recently that California had a Record breaking state surplus of $$$'a, from the fed and taxes they collect on freaking Everything in California, $80 Billion...So what this Dik-Head of a governor is gonna do is give it to the illegal people there in the form of free education, job training and health care and cash payment subsidies....its Ridiculous...and what's MORE Ridiculous are the stupid lunatics that vote these Ass holes in...
    This is the only state I've ever known, so yeah I know it's fucked up. Always catering to niggers and illegal Messicans (that includes all border niggers, regardless of race or national origin). If you see what I see everyday, in general, you'll walk through life pissed. Fat negresses, fat round ball Messicans, midgets, and unruly shouting bastards. Ugly fucks, they talk like peasants, loud, obnoxious, and breed like rabbits. I'm disgusted seeing one woman with 5 shits walking around. They steal our air, our resources, our future. They have no respect for our culture, Fuck I'm tired of hearing mariachi and taco talk. Even nice upper class areas, you see niggers and Messicans because they could, they hang out in the nice malls and shopping areas.

I was so happy during the Trump era when they were all scared. They dare answer back as if they know what they're talking about, when in truth they have no legal right or standing to even be present here. I can't stand children screaming with a high pitch, it's like nails on a chalkboard, of any race, but more so niggers and border niggers. Difference between them and decent humans - human adults tell their kids, we are not home, don't behave like that. The others, 'theyre children, what's your problem'. As an adult, it's your responsibility to correct them, asshole beaners. Then they threaten to call a cop, imagine that, threatening you with a cop, even though they're illegal. You can tell who's illegal, I guarantee you, if you see enough of them.
    Most of my relatives live here. Some in NY and NJ. I can't uproot anymore. I'm totally screwed, taxed to death to fatten so-called children who just crossed illegally a month ago.

Finally, I can't wait for the Supreme Court to say DACA is illegal, beyond ONiggers powers to enact. I don't care if they worked during the pandemic, they still need to get deported, each and every one of them.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I've lived there, .... in norcal, Palo alto, los Gatos, san Jose, Santa Cruz....it's a freaking Beautiful state...Napa, the big trees, the beaches, the mountains, Mr. Chau's in Campbell off of Blossom hill rd, even though it was sorta shitty chinese food...lol it's just such a fukking shame the nigger/messican loving liberals have taken over....it wasnt too long ago CA was a red state....