Close

Likes Likes:  39
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

    Sex And The Nigger.

    Cynthia Nixon bonds with new castmate Karen Pittman while filming Sex And The City reboot after Kim Cattrall refused to return.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ed-return.html

  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    4,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    A diversity hire.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Maybe I'm getting old, but those are probably a couple of the least " compelling" females on tv in
    recent memory..

  4. #4
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe I'm getting old, but those are probably a couple of the least " compelling" females on tv in
    recent memory..
    Kim Cattrall was the only one I found attractive, though she isn't my type. I just don't understand the rest of the casting choices, especially Nixon.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
  6. #5
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cynthia Nixon bonds with new castmate Karen Pittman while filming Sex And The City reboot after Kim Cattrall refused to return.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ed-return.html
    They always have to bring a goddam nigger into these shows. I liked Sex and The City alot but I will not watch this new reboot pile of shit. They should have never brought this show back and I don't blame Kim Catrall for refusing to return to this reboot that looks like total garbage.

  7. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    They brought in a nigger sow already, I think in the first movie, as Carrie's assistant. The magic sheboon was perfect in every way - organized, efficient, intelligent, spoke perfect English, was kind, sympathetic, and wise. Of course.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sex and the City The Movie.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	523.4 KB 
ID:	17738

    I used to love this series and liked all the cast, except Sarah Jessica Parker who become more and more unbearable as the series went on.

    No thanks to another stupid movie.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
  9. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Cynthia was looking to drill some oil with this sow's Muh Poosie. I remember when this dyke ran for NY governor and got like 12 votes.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  11. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    more evidence that niggers ruin everything. Installation of any nigger is the instant off switch for me - with ZERO tolerance. I can't look at their filthy oily blackness and listen to the baboonic screeching. I am allergic to the nignog and I'm an incurable.
    Remember, if you're not fighting your own battles, then you're being used !

  12. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    more evidence that niggers ruin everything. Installation of any nigger is the instant off switch for me - with ZERO tolerance. I can't look at their filthy oily blackness and listen to the baboonic screeching. I am allergic to the nignog and I'm an incurable.
    Same. I've become allergic to the sight and sound of niggers after being bombarded with them non-stop on every media there is. Stop the niggermania!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  13. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Same. I've become allergic to the sight and sound of niggers after being bombarded with them non-stop on every media there is. Stop the niggermania!
    Moi Aussi. "Tolerance" went out the door in 2020. In 2021 and beyond, niggers and their enablers are all trash and no one will miss them.
    Being agnostic, I can't tell if the existence of niggers prove that there is no God or merely that He has one hell of a sense of humor.

  14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  15. #11
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They brought in a nigger sow already, I think in the first movie, as Carrie's assistant. I used to love this series and liked all the cast, except Sarah Jessica Parker who become more and more unbearable as the series went on.
    I had many opportunities to toy with Manhattan girls, who fancied themselves as these characters. I'm mean as a
    snake in many regards, but not when it comes to women. Some worlds should not collide....


    https://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

  16. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I had many opportunities to toy with Manhattan girls, who fancied themselves as these characters. I'm mean as a
    snake in many regards, but not when it comes to women. Some worlds should not collide....


    https://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/
    I think she ended up looking more like the witch in the Wizard of Oz...

    Her character on this show was horrid. The only satisfaction I got was when Aiden evicted her bony ass from her apartment after she treated him like shit. He was way too good for her anyway - all her men were too good for her, including Big.

    She reminded me so much of an ex-friend of mine. I'm sure Kim Cattrall - I loved Samantha! - has very good reason to never want to work with her again.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sarah jessica parker horse meme - Google Search.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	342.2 KB 
ID:	17743
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  18. #13
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think she ended up looking more like the witch in the Wizard of Oz...
    My brother was channel surfing years ago, stops on SITC, sees Sarah Jessica Parker, then suddenly remembers
    to get his bets in for the Belmont Stakes. I didn't even have to inquire as to the thought process employed.

  19. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  20. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My brother was channel surfing years ago, stops on SITC, sees Sarah Jessica Parker, then suddenly remembers
    to get his bets in for the Belmont Stakes. I didn't even have to inquire as to the thought process employed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  22. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Kim Cattrall was the only one I found attractive, though she isn't my type. I just don't understand the rest of the casting choices, especially Nixon.
    A fucking MUNCHER-Cruncher and TOTALLY un attractive!!

  23. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  24. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never interested in that series.My daughters and wife watched it on occasion,I wouldn’t .Never thought any of the women on it were attractive with an exception of maybe Kim Cattrall. And I hate the NU YAWK liberal bitch behavior.Adding a monkey shine to the cast will only make it that much more annoying!

  25. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  26. #17
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    She reminded me so much of an ex-friend of mine. I'm sure Kim Cattrall - I loved Samantha! - has very good reason to never want to work with her again.
    All the horse jokes aside (and I don't think she looks that bad!), she was a good actress to play a real bitch. That is, as far as I know. I only caught a minute here and there of the show, and only most unintentionally. As I found out for myself, in real life she's incredibly nice, and maybe she looks better in person than on camera. In NY, she's just another mom taking her kid out. But Broderick wasn't with her that day, and that's who I'd have really liked to meet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  28. #18
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    All the horse jokes aside (and I don't think she looks that bad!), she was a good actress to play a real bitch. That is, as far as I know. I only caught a minute here and there of the show, and only most unintentionally. As I found out for myself, in real life she's incredibly nice, and maybe she looks better in person than on camera. In NY, she's just another mom taking her kid out. But Broderick wasn't with her that day, and that's who I'd have really liked to meet.
    I don't have a problem with the actress - I don't really know much about her - just the role she played as horrible friend, horrible girlfriend, total narcissist, made everything all about her and nothing was her fault. As I said, she increasingly reminded me of an ex-friend which really put me off.

    Donald Trump even did a cameo on the show.

    I loved the show when it aired originally. It was funny, original, and witty, with mostly only humans - I recall only two niggers in the entire run of the show and inserted only because of pressure and complaints from the rising PC dimwits.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  29. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •