Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

East Carolina University student nigger arrested for sending fake "no niggers" rayciss frat invite

East Carolina University Student Arrested After Allegedly Posting Fake Racist Frat Party Invite

Greenville Police arrested student James Edwards IV on a charge of cyberstalking, which cleared the name of another student who was initially accused of posting the racist invite, according to a report by WITN-TV.

Police reportedly began investigating in August, after a Theta Chi rush party invite that specified “No blacks” was posted on Yik Yak — an app that allows users to post anonymous comments, which are then able to be viewed by anyone on the app within a 5-mile radius of the poster.

Attached to the post, however, was the name and phone number of ECU Theta Chi chapter member Austin Hunter.

“It’s caused a lot of stress and anxiety,” Hunter said. “To be accused of something that I didn’t do, that really sucks. My name and number were posted in the college newspaper, and I was being harassed with calls and texts and I even received death threats.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...ite-no-blacks/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    He received death threats but as soon as they found out it was a nigger, they just move on as though nothing happened. This nigger will be out in time for a fried chiggun dinner with little to no consequence.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would cops, or anyone else, give a fuck about this ? What law could possibly have been violated ?
    I can't have a party unless I invite niggers ? "Yik Yak" ? WGAF what's on there ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    He received death threats but as soon as they found out it was a nigger, they just move on as though nothing happened. This nigger will be out in time for a fried chiggun dinner with little to no consequence.
    Wif grape drank n' REYIBS!!

5. Likes Sandy liked this post