Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicago nigger's rolling gunfight leaves crime scene nearly two miles long

5 injured as gunbattle rolls through West Loop on Wednesday afternoon: Crime scene is “almost a mile, two miles long,” cop says

Five people were shot as a rolling gun battle tore through the West Loop neighborhood early this evening, according to preliminary reports from the scene. The injured include a bicyclist, a ride-share passenger, and a man who may have been inside one of the gunman’s vehicles.

“Man, this scene is almost a mile, two miles long,” one evidence technician assigned to document the shooting told a dispatcher.

At least one victim was shot near the 600 block of West Kinzie, close to the Blommer Chocolate Factory, where a woman was shot last week.

Witnesses reported seeing the occupants of two or three SUVs shooting at each other as the cars drove through the West Loop area around 4:55 p.m. According to officers, the gunbattle left shell casings littering streets from Jefferson and Lake to Desplaines and Kinzie and as far north as Milwaukee and Chicago.

“It was wild,” one witness said. “Two cars shooting at each other, fully automatic. They continued south down Desplaines. Lots of people walking home. One girl was injured in the dog park, not shot but hurt diving to the ground.”

Other witnesses also reported hearing automatic gunfire.

“Just witnessed a car chase shoot out on Desplaines and Jefferson,” another said in a social media message to CWBChicago. “Auto. At least 50 rounds. I called 911.”

According to preliminary information, police found three men and a woman shot near the 600 block of West Kinzie. None of them appear to be the intended targets of the gunmen.
    https://cwbchicago.com/2021/09/5-inj...-cop-says.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two miles of gunfire leaving 5 wounded.

This a classic example that not only are niggers poor marksmen, they can't drive worth a fuck either.

Or not only are niggers poor drivers, they can't shoot worth a shit either.

However you want to interpret it.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet their ratchet hoe DA Foxx would say the cops were picking on black drivers again!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Only two miles? The crime scene isn't long enough. Not enough niggers were goodified.

5. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I bet their ratchet hoe DA Foxx would say the cops were picking on black drivers again!
    I think she didn't press any charges citing they were "mutual combatants". So I guess if we go out and start blasting niggers and they shoot back ( which they certainly would), we would be let off the hook? Fuck it I guess. Let the niggers shoot each other up. Just so long as they aren't harming humans.

7. Likes Sandy , chutzpah, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, I was hoping for two miles worth of goodified niggers laid shoulder to shoulder, slave ship style.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Damn, I was hoping for two miles worth of goodified niggers laid shoulder to shoulder, slave ship style.
    And laid down the same way at Dead Nigger Storage.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Only two miles? The crime scene isn't long enough. Not enough niggers were goodified.
    I know a coast-to-coast batwing cross country tour would've been better

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I know a coast-to-coast batwing cross country tour would've been better

C'mon Whitey, you know you're dreaming! A road trip/cross country trip is out because niggers only have about a buck seventy five worth the gas in the tank at any given time!

They're lucky to have enough gas to make it from the nest to the closest gas mart to put another buck seventy five in the niggermobile!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    C'mon Whitey, you know you're dreaming! A road trip/cross country trip is out because niggers only have about a buck seventy five worth the gas in the tank at any given time!

They're lucky to have enough gas to make it from the nest to the closest gas mart to put another buck seventy five in the niggermobile!
    Yeah, you're probably right.
    Plus, they're all on probation anyway and can't leave the county without the permission of their parole officer..

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Two miles of gunfire leaving 5 wounded.

This a classic example that not only are niggers poor marksmen, they can't drive worth a fuck either.

Or not only are niggers poor drivers, they can't shoot worth a shit either.

However you want to interpret it.
    ALL of the above interpretations are correct!!

16. Likes Sandy liked this post