Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Military Officer nigger & spouse starve, beat, break bones & psychologically abuse adopted handicapped children

A Major in the military!? They sure have let standards slide and apefirmative action thrive.
    Former NJ Military Couple Avoids More Prison Time For Horrific Child Abuse

A former New Jersey Army major and his wife avoided more time in federal prison Wednesday when they were resentenced for routinely torturing three adopted children by breaking bones, withholding water and force-feeding them hot sauce, among other cruelties.
    And these niggers got away with it for a song. The Justice system knows nothing of justice, just nigger coddling.

The judge sentenced Carolyn Jackson, 44, who already served a 40-month federal prison term in two stretches, to time served with an additional year of supervised release.

John E. Jackson, 46, who'd completed probation after being discharged from the Army, got home confiement for 18 months.
    Niggers are pure filth!

Honig said the couple also:

physically assaulted their adopted children with various objects, causing two children to sustain fractured bones (including a fractured spine, fractured skull and fractured upper arms);
    failed to seek prompt medical attention for their injuries;
    withheld sufficient nourishment and food from them;
    withheld adequate water from two of their children and, at times, prohibited them from drinking water altogether;
    forced two of the children to consume foods intended to cause them pain and suffering, such as red pepper flakes and hot sauce, and;
    caused one child to ingest excessive sodium or sodium-laden substances while being deprived of water, leading to a life-threatening condition on two separate occasions in two states.
    "The Jacksons even punished one adopted child, who had to resort to sneaking food and drinking from the toilet, by hitting the child, making the child ingest hot sauce, and forcing the child to eat a raw onion like an apple," Honig said.
    https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/be...-abuse/817641/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    STILL too lenient. They should both be wind chimes.

YES! A Major. A Major Nigger........

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't find the color of the kids.

4. Likes Tar Remover, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF kind of uniform is that? Looks like an African country. They must have changed Army dress uniforms?

Well HOLY JEEBUS, it is the current dress uniform. I'll be damned. I could swear it looks like the colors Idi Amin used to wear.

6. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I couldn't find the color of the kids.
    The children were also niggers. One of them died but the parents were not charged. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rved-them.html

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    WTF kind of uniform is that? Looks like an African country. They must have changed Army dress uniforms?

Well HOLY JEEBUS, it is the current dress uniform. I'll be damned. I could swear it looks like the colors Idi Amin used to wear.
    I thought they were using the old olive colors. I see that's the service uniform. Is the dress uniform all niggered up? I mean, red?

https://www.army.mil/uniforms/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I thought they were using the old olive colors. I see that's the service uniform. Is the dress uniform all niggered up? I mean, red?

https://www.army.mil/uniforms/
    Exactly! I didn't recognize that as a Army dress uniform with the red accenting on it. I wonder when they implemented that. It really looks similar to the uniform Idi Amin, the Dictator of Uganda in the 70's wore. No disrespect to our great Servicemen and Servicewomen intended of course.

12. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    STILL too lenient. They should both be wind chimes.

YES! A Major. A Major Nigger........
    Or shot by cannon.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    well shit if the kids were niggers, then who cares?
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

15. Likes Buck Simian, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were niglets? Give that nigger a couple more badges to put on his clown uniform.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Exactly! I didn't recognize that as a Army dress uniform with the red accenting on it. I wonder when they implemented that. It really looks similar to the uniform Idi Amin, the Dictator of Uganda in the 70's wore. No disrespect to our great Servicemen and Servicewomen intended of course.

Maybe the nigger niggered up the uniform and we'll as far as a reprimand... diversity, cultural inclusiveness etc etc allow for that behavior!

Fucking niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas