Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Elon Musk has to pay nigger $137 million because racisms @ Tesla, hurt feels, graffiti, something something

Don't worry, Elon. Appeal it to the higher courts, drag it out for years and eventually you can whittle that 'settlement' down considerably. And that greying nigger will be on death's door 20 years from now when it finally gets a final verdict for $300 dollars.
    Former Tesla worker speaks out after winning $137 million lawsuit

Owen Diaz, the former Tesla employee who sued the electric car company over allegations of racism, is opening up about his experience.

“[Tesla] decided not to follow through, they decided to kill investigations,” Diaz said on "Good Morning America" Wednesday. “Tesla, as a company, as a whole, needs to wake up. You know you can't keep treating workers like this.”

Diaz was hired as a contract elevator operator at Tesla's factory in Fremont, California. He worked there from June 2015 to July 2016. Diaz claimed fellow workers called him the "n-word,” was told to "go back to Africa” and saw racist and derogatory images in the factory's bathroom stalls.
    https://abcnews.go.com/ABCNews/News/...ry?id=80431720
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor nigger. But hey, look at the bright side, they don't have these problems in his native habitat of africa.

3. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is why I avoid niggers at any cost. If I am able to make a choice and even if it causes me inconvenience, I make the positive move to avoid niggers. Tesla can't do this due to the equality laws which clearly do not work - just like employing niggers. Niggers are inferior and attempting to get them to step up to the human bar is like whipping a dead coon.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These courts are risking financially incentivizing preemptive goodifications rather than paying out these ridiculous lawsuits. Just Saying.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont hire niggers. Who am I kidding? nobody would if the niggers would t sue them over that too.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Rolls over and plays dead for this nigger. $137 million for being called a name. This is fucking preposterous. Imagine if a white guy was called a "cracker" and told to "go back to Ireland" by niggers. Or even a Hispanic being called a "spic" and told to "go back to Mexico". We know damn well they wouldn't win a penny. Of course a white man wouldn't even make a big deal over it because we're not a bunch of sniveling fucking weak-minded pussies. This should set a precedent to NEVER HIRE A NIGGER!!!.... EVER! Nothing but problems. This makes me sick. And pissed!

8. Likes MegaBeef, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500, Alex

I call bullshit on this whole story.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Wow. Rolls over and plays dead for this nigger. $137 million for being called a name. This is fucking preposterous. Imagine if a white guy was called a "cracker" and told to "go back to Ireland" by niggers. Or even a Hispanic being called a "spic" and told to "go back to Mexico". We know damn well they wouldn't win a penny. Of course a white man wouldn't even make a big deal over it because we're not a bunch of sniveling fucking weak-minded pussies. This should set a precedent to NEVER HIRE A NIGGER!!!.... EVER! Nothing but problems. This makes me sick. And pissed!
    I would not give this nigger $137 dollars but $137 MILLION??? Worthless god damn lying Coon, Nigger lotto BULLSHIT! Guarantee this lying sack of shit Nigger is not one bit "traumatized"...
    Some advice for Tesla:
    1) DO NOT PAY (EVER) - APPEAL
    2) DON'T HIRE ANY MORE NIGGERS - EVER

A search reveals that a bunch more full of crap losers are also trying to sue including some Gay and LGBT losers...
    It doesn't surprise me at all that this verdict was handed down in SAN FRANSISCO... was the Judge a gay Nigger LGBT feminist SJW and all the jurors too? Most likely.
    I'd die before I'd pay even a dime to these scumsucking parasite ex-employees (horrible full of sh*t liars)!
    It's f*cking CLOWN WORLD is the only place this can happen. People on Jury must have lost their minds and their brains turned to total shit! You can't tell a scam when you see one??? What a bunch of idiots!

https://observer.com/2017/10/tesla-r...ion-elon-musk/
    check out this link where a Gay Latino is sueing because a nigger(s) employees called his pants "gay tight" and then he reported it to a nigger who told all the other niggers,
    and then the niggers are sueing because of course hurtful words boo frikkin hoo

I know this town Fremont it's a soulless flat motorcar infested plain inland of Bay Area and full of niggers.. should not have built it there is my thought...
    Every nigger ever worked there will try a racism lawsuit now probably
    It's not a secret that Elon is rich

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... Diaz was hired as a contract elevator operator at Tesla's factory in Fremont, California"...

Let that be a lesson to you Elon! Never buy/lease a building with manually operated elevators!

Automatic elevators don't need niggers to run them!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas