Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Who Are the Welfare Kangs

I stumbled across this chart displaying the percentage of welfare recipients broken down by race.

The jigaboos have been up in the double digits for over 40 years!

Who gave those niggers shoes in the first place?

"Number and percentage of people receiving public assistance, by sex, race/ethnicity, and age group: Selected years, 1980 through 2009" https://nces.ed.gov/pubs2012/2012026...s/table_32.asp

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers are good for business and their perpetual government dependency is engineered by their enablers to ensure ' a nice tickle ' for all !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's really amazing is that this chart does not show the first 15 years of "public assistance". Damn near 60 years of gibbs muh and the niggers still can't crawl out of the gutter...

TPTB really ought to take a look, but they won't.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers have been on the "GibsMeDat" train since we gave them their Snivel Rights back in 1964. It was the worst mistake we ever made.

Now they fill entitled to it... The ONLY solution is segregation 2.0 and round them all up and give them 1 state to live in, Wall it off and let them manage it themselves.
    Yes, let them manage themselves and it will definitely have to be walled off (with a very high wall) since we know the results of nigger self-management.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haiti - Google Search.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	621.3 KB 
ID:	17768
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers love to point out how there's more whites than blacks on welfare. That's true, 40% welfare cases are white.
    Blacks make up 39%. The only problem is there are five times as many whites in the population. And we pay taxes,
    niggers don't. And whites get off the dole after a couple of years, where niggers go 4 generations and counting. And
    somehow, niggers buy flat screens, iPhones, crab legs and drive 'scalades, yet still get their gibs muhs.

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	17769

7. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers love to point out how there's more whites than blacks on welfare. That's true, 40% welfare cases are white.
    Blacks make up 39%. The only problem is there are five times as many whites in the population. And we pay taxes,
    niggers don't. And whites get off the dole after a couple of years, where niggers go 4 generations and counting. And
    somehow, niggers buy flat screens, iPhones, crab legs and drive 'scalades, yet still get their gibs muhs.

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	17769
    They may buy these things, but they don't pay for them. They get a bunch of rent-to-own 60: TeeVees and such, then slither out of the place they "stay" (none of them actually "live" anywhere) and leave no forwarding address. They buy cars and drive them until they get repossessed. Same with they phomes. Use them without paying or put them in someone else's name and bixnood until the service is cut off then move along to the next provider.

All of us have to pay more for things because of thieving niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I saw some online "news" story about encouraging blacks to work, with a predictable spin. ShaQuanda and Rotisha,
    raised by "single mother" Jemima, got jobs, and then got a letter saying congratulations for getting off welfare, your
    household income means you can now pay rent. (I'm sure that changed after Obama). ShaQuanda said "Why
    should we be punished for working" ? "We can just quit, and our rent gets paid". Too late, niggers - you've already shown you're able to work. How much you want to bet, that both of these porkers are in their own nigger-nests right now ?

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some online "news" story about encouraging blacks to work, with a predictable spin. ShaQuanda and Rotisha,
    raised by "single mother" Jemima, got jobs, and then got a letter saying congratulations for getting off welfare, your
    household income means you can now pay rent. (I'm sure that changed after Obama). ShaQuanda said "Why
    should we be punished for working" ? "We can just quit, and our rent gets paid". Too late, niggers - you've already shown you're able to work. How much you want to bet, that both of these porkers are in their own nigger-nests right now ?
    Ugh. I see all the time on my court shows single mammy sows who announce with what seems to be pride, "I'm Section 8!". One of them said that even after she got a well-paying job and moved to another state she continued to be subsidized by the taxpayers. When asked to explain this she said, "Sec8 follows you wherever you go."

Niggers are the most entitled creatures on earth!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. I see all the time on my court shows single mammy sows who announce with what seems to be pride, "I'm Section 8!". One of them said that even after she got a well-paying job and moved to another state she continued to be subsidized by the taxpayers. When asked to explain this she said, "Sec8 follows you wherever you go."

Niggers are the most entitled creatures on earth!
    They think paying for the roof over their head is "punishment". They have no concept of the fact that other people
    have paid for their existence, since the day their mammy shit them out. Everything is free for niggers.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They may buy these things, but they don't pay for them. They get a bunch of rent-to-own 60: TeeVees and such, then slither out of the place they "stay" (none of them actually "live" anywhere) and leave no forwarding address. They buy cars and drive them until they get repossessed. Same with they phomes. Use them without paying or put them in someone else's name and bixnood until the service is cut off then move along to the next provider.

There used to be a nigger a few years ago that lived in the run down building across the street from where I used to live. He was always bragging about how he 'gots it made.' He had an obamaphone (free sail foam), something like $400 in food stamps a month because he had his illegitimate sproglet living with him and rent vouchers paid the rent. He also got cash assistance but peddled weed to pay for his Madden videogames on his playstation and his run down Dodge Charger nigger hooptie with rims. He spent half his day stoned off weed and consumed a couple 40's daily. Used to brag to anyone who would listen about how he had never worked a 'regular job' in years.

At one point the welfare office told him that he had to at least put in applications and do interviews if he wanted to continue receiving welfare. But no one would ever hire him because he could never pass the drug test. Smoking weed made him unemployable. All he had to do was keep smoking weed and no employer would give him a job so he could get off welfare. It was a brilliant plan by nigger standards.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    There used to be a nigger a few years ago that lived in the run down building across the street from where I used to live. He was always bragging about how he 'gots it made.' He had an obamaphone (free sail foam), something like $400 in food stamps a month because he had his illegitimate sproglet living with him and rent vouchers paid the rent. He also got cash assistance but peddled weed to pay for his Madden videogames on his playstation and his run down Dodge Charger nigger hooptie with rims. He spent half his day stoned off weed and consumed a couple 40's daily. Used to brag to anyone who would listen about how he had never worked a 'regular job' in years.

At one point the welfare office told him that he had to at least put in applications and do interviews if he wanted to continue receiving welfare. But no one would ever hire him because he could never pass the drug test. Smoking weed made him unemployable. All he had to do was keep smoking weed and no employer would give him a job so he could get off welfare. It was a brilliant plan by nigger standards.

Niggers can be very clever about securing the gibbs.

They'll work harder to not work.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers topped whites in the last decade as far as pure percentage, 40% to 39%, like it wasn't bad enough when they're 13% of the population and 2/5 of welfare recipients.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post