Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

A Coal Burner Girl is caught on camera rear-ending $250,000 Lamborghini.

You did that to the front of my car!' A Coal Burner Nigger Lover is caught on camera rear-ending $250,000 Lamborghini before accusing its driver of crashing into HER!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ver-crash.html

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Coal burning should be a federal crime.
    You’re willingly choosing to breed criminals when you potentially can breed tax paying hard working whites. Niggers had no choice and should be in Africa to begin with dancing around a bonfire muhdikkin little children to cure their AIDS.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The silver back throwing her the radiator hose looks like it stepped off the set of Planet of the Apes!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You did that to the front of my car!' A Coal Burner Nigger Lover is caught on camera rear-ending $250,000 Lamborghini before accusing its driver of crashing into HER!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ver-crash.html
    That is a prime example of a nasty disgusting mud shark piece if filth. This video proves to me that in many cases mud sharks are just as bad as the niggers. I am surprised that skank didn't just take off and leave the scene of the accident. Shows she has the brain of a nigger. Oh I forgot, mud sharks and niggers have no human brains. They have the brains of baboons.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is a prime example of a nasty disgusting mud shark piece if filth. This video proves to me that in many cases mud sharks are just as bad as the niggers. I am surprised that skank didn't just take off and leave the scene of the accident. Shows she has the brain of a nigger. Oh I forgot, mud sharks and niggers have no human brains. They have the brains of baboons.
    Mudsharks are WORSE than Niggers IMO.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The silver back throwing her the radiator hose looks like it stepped off the set of Planet of the Apes!

My impression exactly! It really does.

The video then sees a man holding the woman back as she launches into a tirade about white privilege, yelling: 'That's why all you white people get all this f***ing privilege, with this nice a** car... that's my new f***ing car!'
    So the foul-mouthed, hard-rode mudshark (it really seems like all the nigger-venom injections turns burners into niggers too) hates white people? I hope her monkey-man deletes her soon.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    My impression exactly! It really does.

So the foul-mouthed, hard-rode mudshark (it really seems like all the nigger-venom injections turns burners into niggers too) hates white people? I hope her monkey-man deletes her soon.

Just give her some time with Stovepipe... she'll be wearing mudshark goggles in no time at all!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    all nigger fuckers should be ' collected ' and passed around to fornicate with 1000 niggers in 24 hours before being exported to a black nation of our choice. This may become a warning for any other humans that care to open their coal holes to a monkey mutt !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post