Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

18 yo Nigger Shoot-em-up at Arlington, Texas High School

This morning a filthy nigger shot multiple people at a high school in a well heeled area of Arlington.

Funny, I knew it was a nigger as soon as details of the situation were released!

The nigger, Timothy George Simpkins got into a fight, and in typical nigger fashion, pulled out a gun and started shooting. Thankfully, no one was killed. Possibly 2 people were shot, 2 others sustained injuries fleeing... according to reports.

As of noon, Texas time, police are engaged in a manhunt, or should I say coon hunt, for the shooter.

The nigger is said to be driving a 2018 Dodge Charger license # PFY-6260

Governor Abbott has sent State Troopers to help find the nigger.

2. Likes N/A, Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anxiously waiting for confirmation of this feral beast receiving lead induced bat wings.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid Monkey shouldn't be allowed around humans. Jeeez I wish we had legalized lynching available as a remedy! Windchimes make me so happy!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't hear boo dick about it out here in Ohio.

School shootings aren't the media fodder they used to be when a nigger is the trigger man.

In fact anything "teens" do is buried real quick!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

School shootings aren't the media fodder they used to be when a nigger is the trigger man.

FOX News did an excellent job of covering, live updates and press Conferences with police, the Mayor and Governir Abbott.

CNN and MSNBC were breathlessly reporting as well, until it turned out to be a nigger, then suddenly the sons-a-bitches had better things to do. Couldn't blame this on the White devils, so it's like it never happened at all!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

It's already disappeared from the Lame Stream Media, just like what I made a few years ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	And just like that.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	17685
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Ate you fucking kidding me? It was released on bail and the story buried by the MSM since it was a nignog.

https://www.rt.com/usa/536918-texas-...oter-released/

Fuck this country.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It was kind of hilarious, and also sad, to read the progress of this story in the lame stream media in my libtard country. My nigdar pinged very loud immediately when it was mentioned that the shooter had pulled out a gun during a classroom fight but apparently some "journalists" didn't have a nigdar.

First: "EXTRA! EXTRA! School shooting in Texas". I can imagine the libturd editor thinking "Texas, the shooter must be a MAGA hat wearing redneck! Please please let the victims be black people [sic] and we can masturbate to this story for weeks!"

Then the shooter turns out to be a nigger. "Oh shit, why did I pick up this story? It was after all just one of the incidents we usually completely ignore. Now I had to edit the headlines. Maybe "Some teen got a bit mad and shot around just a little bit.""

30 minutes later: *cricket sounds*