Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry 60,000 More Haitian Niggers Are On Their Way to U.S.

Name:  screenshot-www.renegadetribune.com-2021.10.06-05_06_41.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  217.8 KB

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ding-more?rl=1

To be let in by Joe Biden regime (and fucking traitor Alejandro Mayorkas)

On a Sunday appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press," Mayorkas said that the U.S. was capable of handling crises like what happened in Del Rio while noting that "we are working in a completely broken system."
    "We have an incredible ability to deploy resources to meet the challenges that we face. And we actually have evidence that, quite powerfully, in Del Rio, Texas, in less than a week, we addressed a population of 15,000 there and now there are none," Mayorkas said Sunday.
    -THERE ARE NONE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING LET THEM ALL IN YOU !!@#ING TRAITOR!!!!!!!

COMING SOON TO A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.renegadetribune.com-2021.10.06-05_14_54.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	114.3 KB 
ID:	17660
    THIS IS A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT BY THIS PIECE OF SH#@ MAYORKAS AND BIDEN ADMIN TO DESTROY WHITES IN OUR OWN LANDS AND REPLACE US WITH SAVAGE BLOOD DRINKING CRIMINAL NIGGERS WHO MURDERED ALL THE WHITES ON THEIR ISLAND.

RECENT RELEASE OF 20.000 HATIAN NIGGERS RELEASED INTO THE USA AND FLOWN OR BUSSED ALL OVER ON YOUR TAX DOLLAR, NOW TRYING TO BE COVERED UP AND HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC BY BLOCKING ALL AIRBORNE CAMERAS AFTER IT WAS REVEALED BY FOX NEWS.

Name:  screenshot-www.renegadetribune.com-2021.10.06-05_16_45.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  250.1 KB

Get ready for all these niggers in your neighborhood on your streets in your stores and in your schools with your kids..
    IMPEACH BIDEN

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are already nearly 1.4 million cannibalistic, filthy, ultra-violent, savage Haitians in the US. I guess it won't stop until every goddam one of those black bastards are in North America, turning everything they touch to shit.

3rd Hungriest Country in the world.

40.60 % Unemployment - 4th worst in the world.

Port au Prince is the dirtiest capital in the world.

Haiti is named the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.

1.3bn tons of solid waste is generated a Year - Most staying in the streets.

Over 75% of the 11.4 million Haitians are living in poverty, making less than $2 US per day.

In 2019, Haiti received family support of nearly $2.986 billion, which has not benefited the countries infrastructure at all.

Major Infectious Diseases – Food or Waterborne Diseases: Bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A and E, and typhoid fever (2016).​​

https://icleanhaiti.org/?gclid=CjwKC...hoC3KwQAvD_BwE
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Biden administration is so weak that MS-13 is literally standing at the border with AK-47's taunting border patrol agents. You can bet if Trump were in charge, these MF's wouldn't have the balls to pull that shit. This country's not going to survive another 3 and 1/2 years of this shit..Biden won't stop until America is totally controlled by Niggers. And Libtards just stand back and cheer this bullshit on because they've never dealt with Niggers before. They're going to be in for a big surprise when these spooks start moving into THEIR neighborhoods.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, MegaBeef, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The genius of their plan is that it happens so slowly so Joe and Jane Doe NFL watcher with 2.3 kids don't notice. Every day there are just a nigger or two more in your town, no big deal right and then 2 years later BAM you're in NiggerWorld!
    If only we had have just stopped them before they came in... once they enter we will NEVER get them out.
    I hope these liberals get what they deserve but I'm sure as hell not going to live in a NiggerWorld USA.
    I read somewhere like over 60% of people are against open borders ... but guess what most of them don't know what's even going on, the news won't cover it besides Fox once a year or something, and you have our own government covering it up and not allowing any cameras at the huge border "processing facilities" entire huge tent towns where since Biden they are just letting EVERYONE in and then flying and bussing them free to whichever White town or part of the USA they feel like destroying next.
    Only hope we have to stop this is maybe a Federal Judge ruling or perhaps a lot more news coverage,
    and what happens after these 60,000 (probably more) are all let in, they are going to keep coming, because Biden promised them he would let them all in, and the stupid old fool is doing just that with help of his little rat bastard minion Mayorkas.
    FULL ON NIGGERWORLD here it comes

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    The genius of their plan is that it happens so slowly so Joe and Jane Doe NFL watcher with 2.3 kids don't notice. Every day there are just a nigger or two more in your town, no big deal right and then 2 years later BAM you're in NiggerWorld!
    If only we had have just stopped them before they came in... once they enter we will NEVER get them out.
    I hope these liberals get what they deserve but I'm sure as hell not going to live in a NiggerWorld USA.
    I read somewhere like over 60% of people are against open borders ... but guess what most of them don't know what's even going on, the news won't cover it besides Fox once a year or something, and you have our own government covering it up and not allowing any cameras at the huge border "processing facilities" entire huge tent towns where since Biden they are just letting EVERYONE in and then flying and bussing them free to whichever White town or part of the USA they feel like destroying next.
    Only hope we have to stop this is maybe a Federal Judge ruling or perhaps a lot more news coverage,
    and what happens after these 60,000 (probably more) are all let in, they are going to keep coming, because Biden promised them he would let them all in, and the stupid old fool is doing just that with help of his little rat bastard minion Mayorkas.
    FULL ON NIGGERWORLD here it comes
    Exactly. And that walking liver-spotted corpse Biden is having these Garboons distributed into Conservative areas to sway the vote blue.

7. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, MegaBeef, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand Mayorkas.

This is why I am so opposed to illegal aliens. The first thing they do is to break laws. Then they become "victims", howl they're oppressed by whitey, we have rights, etc. With the Messicans, Hondurans, El Salvadorans, Nicaraguans, (what else shithole country did I forget?) it becomes fair game for everyone to come illegally. Now come the Haitians, then next you know more from South America, then Asia, and of course, niggerland. We are sinking into a shithole. Our major cities are full of filth. How can that be a good thing?

My brother is a teacher. He says, he has students from Honduras, and the other Central American shitholes above. First week, they behave, bewildered,not knowing English. They eat a lot. In 3-4 weeks, they know the curse words, waste and throw away their food, trash, school supplies. Then they say, "we have rights". They befriend niggers, which always ends up negatively. Now with sand niggers and Haitians coming, what is our future? I'll be gone in 30 years, and I don't have descendants, but I still lament this slow destruction.

When Hispanics become the majority, I guarantee you the nation will be the same corrupt as the Central American countries. Haven't people learned that Rome fell because of this, the dilution of the people who stood for order? Rome lasted at least 300 years; at the rate Hispanics multiply, inevitably they will win every election, and that's not fair any more. In my prayers I hope a great awakening happens and it won't be too late to say enough is enough.

There is a reason why Spanish colonies and countries turn out as shitholes. There's no focus on rule of law and education. Really. It is what it is. Heck, even Spain these days couldn't be considered a world power. Culture is what makes a country great. Respecting and championing our original culture is the right way, but we are assaulted from within: nigger culcha, then Hispanic culture, whatever that is, then more nigger and African savage cultures.

More shits here, next they will trickle then gush into Canada. If not addressed, there will be another Dark Ages, when monkey culture is deemed "appropriate". No scientists for new meds, no engineers for new civil works, electrical grids, or machinery. That's South Africa today.

I am pissed everyday hearing vulgar Spanish. I avoid such places but unless I became a hermit, it's not happening. What's wrong with wanting to hear a language I can understand? Like Trump said, they don't send us their best, just the law breakers, rapists, murderers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I can't stand Mayorkas.

This is why I am so opposed to illegal aliens. The first thing they do is to break laws. Then they become "victims", howl they're oppressed by whitey, we have rights, etc. With the Messicans, Hondurans, El Salvadorans, Nicaraguans, (what else shithole country did I forget?) it becomes fair game for everyone to come illegally. Now come the Haitians, then next you know more from South America, then Asia, and of course, niggerland. We are sinking into a shithole. Our major cities are full of filth. How can that be a good thing?

My brother is a teacher. He says, he has students from Honduras, and the other Central American shitholes above. First week, they behave, bewildered,not knowing English. They eat a lot. In 3-4 weeks, they know the curse words, waste and throw away their food, trash, school supplies. Then they say, "we have rights". They befriend niggers, which always ends up negatively. Now with sand niggers and Haitians coming, what is our future? I'll be gone in 30 years, and I don't have descendants, but I still lament this slow destruction.

When Hispanics become the majority, I guarantee you the nation will be the same corrupt as the Central American countries. Haven't people learned that Rome fell because of this, the dilution of the people who stood for order? Rome lasted at least 300 years; at the rate Hispanics multiply, inevitably they will win every election, and that's not fair any more. In my prayers I hope a great awakening happens and it won't be too late to say enough is enough.

There is a reason why Spanish colonies and countries turn out as shitholes. There's no focus on rule of law and education. Really. It is what it is. Heck, even Spain these days couldn't be considered a world power. Culture is what makes a country great. Respecting and championing our original culture is the right way, but we are assaulted from within: nigger culcha, then Hispanic culture, whatever that is, then more nigger and African savage cultures.

More shits here, next they will trickle then gush into Canada. If not addressed, there will be another Dark Ages, when monkey culture is deemed "appropriate". No scientists for new meds, no engineers for new civil works, electrical grids, or machinery. That's South Africa today.

I am pissed everyday hearing vulgar Spanish. I avoid such places but unless I became a hermit, it's not happening. What's wrong with wanting to hear a language I can understand? Like Trump said, they don't send us their best, just the law breakers, rapists, murderers.
    Immigration used to be strictly controlled, which is what made North America such a great place to live. Montreal and Toronto used to be the two safest big cities on the continent. Now with the influx of Hayshees and Jamaicoons - who come here not to work and contribute but to form gangs, wreak havoc, and parasitize - that is true no longer. This is not immigration. It is invasion, something people used to fight but now they sit back helplessly and watch total destruction by low-IQ, violent species who take and never give back.

Fear of being labeled "Rayciss" is worse than the fear of wild niggers and muzzies armed with machetes rampaging the streets, killing, raping and robbing at will and taking over our countries.

Over ten years ago, with the first rise of Political Correctness I predicted it would destroy civilization. I never wished harder that I'd been wrong.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mayorkas is intent on replacing all white people with NIGGERS... simple as that
    now who hired this piece of sh*t

been revealed that did not deport anyone except a few niggers "just for show"
    these people are lying sacks of shit traitors
    intent on destroying all white people in USA
    it's not bad enough they rigged the election and now they will rig your extermination!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, piano liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Mayorkas is intent on replacing all white people with NIGGERS... simple as that
    now who hired this piece of sh*t

been revealed that did not deport anyone except a few niggers "just for show"
    these people are lying sacks of shit traitors
    intent on destroying all white people in USA
    it's not bad enough they rigged the election and now they will rig your extermination!
    They deported around 2,000 of them, and I bet they're all back now anyway. It's like trying to deport or evict cockroaches from your house - they'll scuttle back in before you even close the door.

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They deported around 2,000 of them, and I bet they're all back now anyway. It's like trying to deport or evict cockroaches from your house - they'll scuttle back in before you even close the door.
    Nope that was a lie by the Washington Post, they deported practically none maybe 800 max and it was all for show (lies). It has been researched and proven
    do you understand now the government (Mayorkas) lied to the Washington Post in order for them to lie to you.

Why don't you read comments on this story
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...moving-to-u-s/

AND NOW 125,000 HATIAN NIGGERS EXPECTED BY DECEMBER:
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...o-by-december/

Do you see what happens when you let them in. MORE COME
    In fact many are saying the "first wave" of migrants were fat and were all trip expense paid for by Soros to see how the American public would react so that Liberal Fake News could cry "racism" for Biden admin so he could see if that worked.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well you can't trust the Washington Post whatsoever, just as you can't trust Mayorkas... I'm sure they probably both lied because it is, All they do... other than try to destroy all whites...
    Just know that they are both a force of pure evil set out to destroy white people and white children and all that is good in the world... seriously...
    why do they hate us so well that is another topic but it stems from their own self-hatred

Meanwhile these Hatian demons march on, who's gonna do something? Definitely not Biden or Mayorkas... all they are going to do is welcome them all in with glee while envisioning your end....

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to Cocksucker Byedone ,the ridiculous looking bald headed botoxed puppet and his liberal masters! By the time 2024 comes around, this country will be totally beyond repair.And that’s just what these liberal Commies are doing!

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post