Close

Likes Likes:  58
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Serial peeping Tom nigger graduates to break in/assault & gets served a hot lead sandwich by female victim

Sumter Police searching for peeping tom

Eugene Rhinehart III, 31, is accused of looking through the window of an occupied home in the Crosswell area on June 30.

Officials say he is facing charges in connection with this incident.
    https://www.wistv.com/2021/07/21/sum...g-peeping-tom/

Man fatally shot in Sumter, no charges expected

Sumter Police say they responded to a shots fired call after 4:15 a.m. on Robney Drive where they found a woman, who was beaten, and a man shot outside of a home.

31-year-old Eugene Rhinehart III, of Granada Drive, was taken to Prisma Health Tuomey where he died.
    Investigators say Rhinehart entered the home uninvited through an unlocked door and found Funchess, confronted her, and began punching her. During the assault, Funchess managed to find a gun in the home and shot Rhinehart.
    https://www.abccolumbia.com/2021/10/...rges-expected/

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Sumter Police searching for peeping tom

https://www.wistv.com/2021/07/21/sum...g-peeping-tom/

https://www.abccolumbia.com/2021/10/...rges-expected/

That made my morning!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If more homeowners kept lead sandwiches on the menu available 24/7/365, far less niggers would dare break in to peoples homes, and if they did, we'd see the nigger population go down and the population at DNS go up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eugene Rhinehart III
    Kinda sounds like a member of the Prussian aristocracy, doesn't he? No doubt one of catch-and-release niggers.

Keep your homes as secure and locked up as fortresses, people, lest wild niggers break in to attack, rob and rape. Imagine if that woman didn't have a gun?

Good riddance, nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Issuing batwings to a nigger parasite is it's own reward, but there should be some incentives to boot. How about
    a property tax reduction, for half what it costs to send Eugene to Nigger U for a year ? I like what the Israelis do -
    show up with a bulldozer at the terrorist's family nest, and flatten it forthwith. In the case of our welfare negroes,
    who own nothing, just cancel the fambly's benefits outright, and put them on the street. The whole tribe can then
    wear mini-skirts, and whore it, or get jobs and pay taxes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Issuing batwings to a nigger parasite is it's own reward, but there should be some incentives to boot. How about
    a property tax reduction, for half what it costs to send Eugene to Nigger U for a year ? I like what the Israelis do -
    show up with a bulldozer at the terrorist's family nest, and flatten it forthwith. In the case of our welfare negroes,
    who own nothing, just cancel the fambly's benefits outright, and put them on the street. The whole tribe can then

I really think this woman deserves a reward, saving taxpayers the monumental cost of putting Eugene III in jail over and over and over, where he would get all his wants and needs met. I bet the cops who had to wrangle the criminal peeping buck time and again are grateful to her.

Yeah, dream on. His nigger fambly probably already dredged up some pic of Eugene when he was little sprog, and is begging on GoGibsMuh for money to bury the Saintly Eugene, who I'm sure was so cheerful, and helpful, whose smile lit up the room and who was loved by everyone. *puke*
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA, a happy ending to a worthless nigger!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    31-year-old Eugene Rhinehart III, of Granada Drive, was taken to Prisma Health Tuomey where he died.
    I loved reading this, but it could have been better.

31-year-old (in human years) Eugene Rhinehart III, a nigger of the "we beez Prussians" variety, was taken to the local zoological facility, where he was pronounced good.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I really think this woman deserves a reward, saving taxpayers the monumental cost of putting Eugene III in jail over and over and over, where he would get all his wants and needs met. I bet the cops who had to wrangle the criminal peeping buck time and again are grateful to her.

Yeah, dream on. His nigger fambly probably already dredged up some pic of Eugene when he was little sprog, and is begging on GoGibsMuh for money to bury the Saintly Eugene, who I'm sure was so cheerful, and helpful, whose smile lit up the room and who was loved by everyone. *puke*
    I'm sure the "fambly" already called SHYSTER ben crump!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Flattening nigger nests would lead to massive air pollution.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bye Eugene! Burn in hell, nigger scum!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda sounds like a member of the Prussian aristocracy, doesn't he? No doubt one of catch-and-release niggers.

Keep your homes as secure and locked up as fortresses, people, lest wild niggers break in to attack, rob and rape. Imagine if that woman didn't have a gun?

Good riddance, nigger.
    Sound wisdom, Diva!

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No more getting the freak on with muh dik for po' Genie.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-23-2021 at 09:00 PM. Reason: corrected auto-correct

20. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is wrong, in a way. A parade should be given in the woman's honor.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is wrong, in a way. A parade should be given in the woman's honor.
    Yep. She should be given a medal, not only for saving her self and other future victims, for saving taxpayers a bundle on NU and court costs.

24. Likes Sandy liked this post