Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger Foster Parents Kill Their 4 yo White foster son Charlie

Who the fuck thinks Niggers make good Foster Parents ?
    SCHENECTADY — Latrisha Greene studiously took notes while her husband, Dequan, sat passively in a jail uniform. He was on a day's leave from Schenectady County jail, where he awaits trial for the alleged murder of their 4-year-old foster child, Charlie.

In a small room at Schenectady Family Court last month, they were fighting on a different legal front, and hearing testimony perhaps pleasantly surprising: A psychologist hired to evaluate Latrisha Greene’s competency as a mother had come back with a positive review of her parenting.

The psychologist’s finding – even as Latrisha faces abuse allegations – raised the prospect she'd regain custody of her biological children, removed by a judge following Charlie's death. The testimony also offered a rare glimpse into the secretive world of forensic evaluations, influential reports written by mental health professionals that have long roiled New York's troubled Family Courts...................

The day Charlie died, he had peed his pants, and as punishment, Dequan allegedly tried to force Charlie to eat "nasty corn" – corn mixed with ketchup and mustard – shoving it into his mouth by the spoonful until the child was crying. Dequan also allegedly forced Charlie to perform “wall squats,” his arms straight out, until the 4-year-old fell. Greene then allegedly kicked and stomped Charlie to the point of inducing vomiting, severely stomping the child's abdomen.
    https://www.timesunion.com/state/art...f-16496870.php
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1200x0.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	17642
    Poor Charlie

Name:	rawImage.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	161.5 KB 
ID:	17643
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Who the fuck thinks Niggers make good Foster Parents ?https://www.timesunion.com/state/art...f-16496870.php

Name:	1200x0.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	17642
    Poor Charlie

Name:	rawImage.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	161.5 KB 
ID:	17643
    Hopefully a member of the Aryan nation will do this to that nigger COCKSUCKER in prison!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That psychologist needs to be in a cell with Daquan for a couple of decades, along with whatever woketurd
    cocksuckers that sent the poor white child to live with niggers. The scum that works for NYS Dept. of Social
    Services would be on welfare, or locked up in prison, if they didn't have their worse-than-do-nothing jobs.
    Those motherfuckers put a level 3 sex offender in a neighbor of mine's apartment, and the guy's grandchildren
    lived in the house behind him. Not only would they not relocate the cho-mo, they sent state police to his house,
    to threaten the owner with arrest, if he did anything to him. Our shit-rag, Newsday, had no interest whatsoever
    in this amazing tale. The cho-mo said "Give me $10,000 and I'll leave". Luckily, we had 3 straight weeks of torrential
    rains, and the owner just opened a boiler drain, flooded out the grade level apartment, and he left. He paid a real
    estate company to find a tenant, and that's who he got. Don't ever do that.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That psychologist needs to be in a cell with Daquan for a couple of decades, along with whatever woketurd
    cocksuckers that sent the poor white child to live with niggers.
    They were accessories to murder, and they all should share the same gallows.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here I was feeling all jovial after reading about some insane nigger hijinks on "The News of Africa" site and now I feel like my head will explode.

This is the second adorable white child given to niggers to abuse and murder. They kill their own sprogs all the time. WTF makes someone think they'll treat a human child any better?

So this is how this abandoned and abused child lived and died. I could cry a river after I subject the niggers to the same treatment they gave a helpless little boy.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If liberals had it their way,every white forster child would be put in the custody of a nigger couple.Or even two ape pappies or mamies.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    They were accessories to murder, and they all should share the same gallows.
    A guy I knew couldn't get his cute little daughter away from his gutter-slut ex, who shacked up with one jailbird
    after another, until she finally got molested by one of them. The slut took off with the cho-mo, came back 6 months
    later, and the family court gave her custody again. The Watkins-Glen shooter went wild at a DSS office the same
    day, and the guy said "You assholes deserved that" to a social worker. State cops at his house 20 minutes later. He
    told them to go fuck their mother, and slammed the door in their faces. They left.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A guy I knew couldn't get his cute little daughter away from his gutter-slut ex, who shacked up with one jailbird
    after another, until she finally got molested by one of them. The slut took off with the cho-mo, came back 6 months
    later, and the family court gave her custody again. The Watkins-Glen shooter went wild at a DSS office the same
    day, and the guy said "You assholes deserved that" to a social worker. State cops at his house 20 minutes later. He
    told them to go fuck their mother, and slammed the door in their faces. They left.
    Did he ever get her back?! I couldn't be more horrified when a parent with full custody is fucking around with criminals. It happened to a buddy of mine. It took some months for him to get full custody, but a judge finally agreed that his ex's new live-in boyfriend, a felon with assault and drug convictions, presented a danger to the little girl. Now a nigger boo should forever disqualify a parent from even the most closely supervised of visits.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did he ever get her back?! I couldn't be more horrified when a parent with full custody is fucking around with criminals
    The girl, horrified by her mother's awful behavior, and fed up fighting off her many boyfriends, finally refused to
    spend another night in her apartment, grabbed her little brother, and would just show up at her father's house.
    At some point, she told CPS to fuck off, and they had to listen to her.
    She turned out exactly the opposite of her slut mother, became a good student, went to college, and is an all-around
    great girl, who always looks after her father. Her mother started waiting tables at the local country club/golf course,
    where she quickly became known as "The 19th Hole".

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The girl, horrified by her mother's awful behavior, and fed up fighting off her many boyfriends, finally refused to
    spend another night in her apartment, grabbed her little brother, and would just show up at her father's house.
    At some point, she told CPS to fuck off, and they had to listen to her.
    She turned out exactly the opposite of her slut mother, became a good student, went to college, and is an all-around
    great girl, who always looks after her father. Her mother started waiting tables at the local country club/golf course,
    where she quickly became known as "The 19th Hole".
    And probably could have been called the 19th, 20th, and 21st hole no doubt.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear stories like this only too often these days. Niggers should not be allowed to have house pets, much less be entrusted with children!

We need to spay and neuter all the niggers we have right now and then never allow them anywhere near children at all. If we did that, the crime rates would fall, our culture and society would flourish and we would have made a safe environment for children to grow up in. Niggers are scum, not parents, citizens or role models.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    What the actual fuck???

This is sick.

This country is sick. These judges, psychologist, social workers should all be put to death along with liberals.

I hate this country. I hate how broken and ruin its become.

This will only get worse before it begins to get better.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    What the actual fuck???

This is sick.

This country is sick. These judges, psychologist, social workers should all be put to death along with liberals.

They just had that little girl killed in South Carolina under black foster parents. Now this. But race doesn't matter. Yeah, I know.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    What the actual fuck???

This is sick.

Some say "America, love it or leave it". Since it's becoming a Communist country that just seems to cater to niggers and illegals anymore, I'm considering leaving it.

16. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post